Subject: Fwd: August Penguin 2009 Keysigning party

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 13:01:20 +0300

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: August Penguin 2009 Keysigning party
Date: Monday 06 July 2009
From: Shay Ohayon <[email-masked]>
To: "linux-il" <[email-masked]>

Hello all,

 Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party,
you are all invited.

 For those who are interested;

 - Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key
ID and the Key Fingerprint to [email-masked] with "AP09" at the
beginning of the subject *before*
 05/08/2009. If you are changing keys (upgrading algorithm or you
revoked your old key for any reason) please attach the old key as
"oldkey.asc" and its fingerprint.

 - Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself
and a pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints
there.

 - Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
example, ID, driving license, passport, etc

 - Make sure you come to August Penguin 2009 :-)

 For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
free to read:

 http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)

 For further information regarding GPG Key signing parties, pleas check:

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

Facebook Event page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126258460658

 For any questions, suggestions or the like, please feel free to
contact me directly.

 Best regards, see you there
 shay

PS: If you are a member of a related forum or mailing list, please
help to spread the word, make sure that you provide my email address
too, thanks in advance :)

_______________________________________________
Linux-il mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.cs.huji.ac.il/mailman/listinfo/linux-il

-------------------------------------------------------
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
First stop for Perl beginners - http://perl-begin.org/

God gave us two eyes and ten fingers so we will type five times as much as we
read.