Subject: [Possibly Slightly OT] #lisp-il on Freenode

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:09:37 +0300

Hi all!

I apologise for the cross-posting, but the potential audience is scattered 
among these mailing lists.

We have founded a channel for LISP and Scheme enthusiasts in Israel and 
Palestine. It's #lisp-il on Freenode. ( irc://irc.freenode.net/lisp-il ).

We discuss LISP, Scheme and other languages or technologies, as well as just 
have general chat or discuss Israeli-specific topics.

When I joined #lisp on Freenode, the people there believed I was the 3rd or 
4th Israeli LISPer. I told them I knew of many other Lisp/Scheme-enthusiasts 
on Hackers-IL, etc. and so we decided to establish #lisp-il and invite 
everyone to join.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.