Subject: Fwd: UltraEdit for Linux: who wants a license discount?

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 14:00:18 +0200

Hi all!

Some of you may like UltraEdit on Windows and would appreciate a free discount 
on its new Linux version, or are unhappy with your current Linux editor, and 
may opt to try and buy UE for Linux, so there you go. Please talk to Dotan 
about it.

Note: I am not affiliated with the makers of UltraEdit in any way, nor do I 
actively use it.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: UltraEdit for Linux: who wants a license discount?
Date: Thursday 05 Nov 2009
From: Dotan Cohen <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Cross-posted to several lists.

To help support Linux development of commercial apps, I took part in
the UltraEdit for Linux beta program. The software will be released
soon and I qualify for a 40% discount. I'm not going to buy it as I
don't need it, in fact I didn't even test the betas due to university
time constraints! If anyone wants my discount, just ask.

In any case, now is a good time to show the commercial viability of
Linux and support UltraEdit. Here is their site:
http://www.ultraedit.com/

I am not affiliated with them in any way other than signing up for
their beta program.

-- 
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

_______________________________________________
Linux-il mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.cs.huji.ac.il/mailman/listinfo/linux-il

-------------------------------------------------------
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
Optimising Code for Speed - http://shlom.in/optimise

Chuck Norris read the entire English Wikipedia in 24 hours. Twice.