Subject: Interview with Adrian Ettlinger

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:12:46 +0300 (IDT)

I've started an ongoing series of interviews with open source people I
became acquainted with:

http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/open-source/interviews/

Curently, the only interview present there (and the only one that has been
conducted so far) is an interview with Adrian Ettlinger.

Adrian Ettlinger is a very experienced Electrical Engineer who did a
gradual conversion to Programming. In the Interview he tells about what he
did throughout the years, and his involvement with the online world of
Freecell enthusiasts.

Ettlinger is best known for his work on Freecell Pro and other
Freecell-related research, and for AniMap, a shareware program useful for
geneological research.

Read and Enjoy!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
doctors away.

	Falk Fish