Subject: Call for (Regular) Presentations for the Tel Aviv Linux Club

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:40:01 +0200

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv Linux Club currently holds the Welcome-to-Linux series:

http://welcome.linux.org.il/timetable.html#telaviv

After the last presentation (at December 11) we will continue on our regular 
schedule presentations on various topics. So we are looking for prospective 
presentors to write the material for such presentations or volunteer to give 
ones.

Presentations can be either 2 hours long (2 50 minutes sessions with a break 
of 10 minutes in between) or alternatively much shorter ones suitable to be 
given as a lightning talk. (within a certain lightning talk session) Material 
has to be prepared in advance. It is OK to recycle presentations that were 
given in the past to different forums or even for Telux.

We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 007 or 006 of 
the Tel Aviv University.

After the meetings, we go to a nearby coffee shop for talk, food and drink.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.