Subject: RFC: The "Random Tweakers" Mission Statement

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:03:16 +0300

Hi all!

I wrote about my idea for an innovative startup previously here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/4784

Well, since then I've changed my views, and so expressed my philosophy in the 
following:

* 
http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/software-management/perfect-workplace/

(click the "/" folder for an HTML view. Please don't print the .pdf, even 
though you are allowed to.)

* http://www.shlomifish.org/random-tweakers/about/ - this is a mission 
statement for a new company I'm planning on materialising in the upcoming 
weeks (after I take some time to relax from my hypomania). At the moment, I 
only have a domain ( random-tweakers.com ) and this document, but I hope more 
will follow.

The purpose of random-tweakers is to realise the perfect workplace by working 
on innovative and interesting FOSS.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
My Aphorisms - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html

The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.

---

From: "Chen Shapira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:28:25 -0700

Nice name!

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]> wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:07:24 +0300

> Nice name!

Thanks!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]> wrote:
[snip]
> > weeks (after I take some time to relax from my hypomania). At the moment,
> > I only have a domain ( random-tweakers.com ) and this document, but I
> > hope more
> > will follow.
> >

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
Why I Love Perl - http://xrl.us/bjn88