Subject: Fwd: Say NO to Microsoft Office becoming an ISO Standard

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:17:53 +0300

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Fwd: Say NO to Microsoft Office becoming an ISO Standard
Date: Friday 22 June 2007
From: Barbie <[email-masked]>
To: Birmingham Perl Mongers <[email-masked]>

I just spotted Dave Goodwin posting this to the R'n'B LUG, and thought
it worth reposting here:

Subject: Say NO to Microsoft Office becoming an ISO Standard

Please sign the petition here : http://www.noooxml.org/petition/
(cookies have to be enabled for this site)

Barbie
-- 
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org
Miss Barbell Productions - http://www.missbarbell.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

If it's not in my E-mail it doesn't happen. And if my E-mail is saying
one thing, and everything else says something else - E-mail will conquer.
    -- An Israeli Linuxer