Subject: Quiz: Programming Language Designer or Serial Killer?

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:02:49 +0300 (IDT)

This is a quiz in which you have to guess whether the picture is of a
serial killer or a programming language designer:

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
doctors away.

	Falk Fish

---

From: Beni Cherniavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:48:25 +0300 (IDT)

> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/
There is nothing definite I can point at for telling them apart but
surprisingly I got 9/10 right.  That's calming, especially since I'm
addicted to anything resembling language design myself ;-)...

Perhaps there is a psycological factor that forced the composer of the
quiz to be more predictable; in particular I think there were never
more than 2 in a row of the same kind...

-- 
Beni Cherniavsky <[email-masked]>

Put a backslash at the evening to continue hacking onto the next day.