Subject: Cannot export bookmarks in Mozilla

From: "Evgeny Gesin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:31:42 -0000

I go to Bookmarks->Tools->Export in Mozilla 1.7.3 and nothing saved,
no error messages returned.

Any idea?

Evgeny

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:24:22 +0200

> no error messages returned.

Hi Evgeny!

I hope you sent this E-mail here by mistake, because, like we told you, 
Hackers-IL is not intended for resolving technical problems with software.

Please direct your problems to Linux-IL or any other more appropriate forum.

And, BTW, Mozilla 1.7.3 is pretty old. There's already Mozilla 1.7.5, as well 
as Mozilla 1.8a5, and the Mozilla trunk's nightly build.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

Knuth is not God! It took him two days to build the Roman Empire.