Subject: [JOB-OFFER] Ruby (on Rails) developer

From: "Adam Fine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:26:59 +0200

If one or more of the following describes you:

* Ruby programmer

* Rails developer

* capable Python programmer

* deeply interested in languages similar in design or spirit to Ruby:
Python, Smalltalk, Lisp, Scheme, Perl

* experienced in web development using one or more of the languages above

* experienced programmer or web developer in any modern language
(Java, PHP, .NET)

* a fast learner interested in becoming a Ruby (on Rails) developer

Seeking Alpha may have a great job offer for you. Send your resume,
C.V., or a few paragraphs about yourself in either Hebrew or English
to [email-masked] and hopefully we'll see you at the interview
:-)

-Adam

And now in Hebrew:

[הצעת עבודה] מפתח רובי (און ריילז)

אם אחד או יותר מהבאים מתאר אותך:

* מתכנת רובי

* מפתח ריילז

* מתכנת פייטון (פיתון) מוכשר

* מתעניין מאד בשפות דומות במתכונתן או רוחן לרובי:  פייטון, סמולטוק,
ליספ, סכים, פרל

* מנוסה בפיתוח ווב תוך שימוש באחת או יותר מהשפות הנ"ל

* מתכנת או מפתח ווב מנוסה בשפה מודרנית כלשהי (ג'אווה, PHP, דוט נט)

* לומד מהיר שמעוניין להפוך למפתח רובי און ריילז

יכול להיות שלחברת סיקינג אלפא יש הצעת עבודה מעולה עבורך. שלח רזומה,
קורות חיים, או כמה פסקאות על עצמך בעברית או אנגלית לדואל
[email-masked] ובשאיפה נתראה בראיון :-)

-אדם