Subject: Wanted: Ruby on Rails Wizards or Wizards in Training

From: "Tal Rotbart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:25:53 -0000

I'm posting this with permission from Chen Shapira, part of the job will
be OSS community related, so I thought some of you guys and gals might
be interested.

-Tal

---------------------------------

WANTED - ALIVE ONLY
For an extremely creative company with *excellent* career growth
opportunities:

RUBY ON RAILS Wizards or Wizards in Training
(Living in the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area or willing to relocate)

If you've worked on Web Applications (not Web-Sites) but never touched
Rails and would like to try, get in touch!
We are also willing to consider talented non-experienced graduates or
extremely experienced talented non-graduates!

Script kiddies need not apply!

Please send CVs and a two paragraph cover letter titled: "Why Rails is
Right?" to:
[email-masked] (PDF or Text-Format ONLY)

CVs without a cover letter will not be examined!