Subject: Fwd: [Gimp-developer] MA project: FS/OS Developer as a social Formation

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:46:21 +0300

This is a very nice survey about the social aspects of Open-Source. If you are 
an open-source developer or activists, please take the time to fill it.

Best regards,

	Shlomi Fish
		
----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [Gimp-developer] MA project: FS/OS Developer as a social Formation
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:00
From: Sven Neumann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

just got a nice email asking me to point the GIMP developers to this
online questionnaire:

  http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~egal/

It's a study on the social cohesion between developers and aims to
"grasp them as a social whole". I think we should all participate so
we can learn a bit about ourselves...

Sven
_______________________________________________
Gimp-developer mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer

-------------------------------------------------------

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

Knuth is not God! It took him two days to build the Roman Empire.