Subject: Fwd: Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon

From: Gábor Szabó <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 23:43:07 +0300

To read more about Pugs visit http://www.pugscode.org/
 Gabor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gaal Yahas <[email-masked]>
Date: Jul 9, 2005 3:31 PM
Subject: [Israel.pm] Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon

The Tel-Aviv Pugs Hackathon will take place 21-23th July. You're invited
to join if there's a subject you'd like to advance or experiment in
together with other pugs hackers, or if you just want to pop by and see
how Perl 6 development takes place.

Here are a few things that might be worked on at the hackathon:

  * Smoke test consolidataion service
  * %*SIG and other magicals
  * MMD prototype in the metamodel
  * a command-line option parsing library
  * more of S29

But Pugs development being what it is, this list is subject to change. Who
knows, some of the things on it might be completed before we meet :-)

Hackathons are informal affairs with little schedule: come and go as  
                                           you please. Bring a laptop
and an Ethernet patch cable, plus anything
else that will make your stay pleasant. Participation is free but
you're encouraged to chip in for the @pizza. (This may include hopping
                                           over to the cornerstore to
get your favorite topping: we're baking our
own.) There's a limited amount of accommodation available for those
coming from afar and wishing to stay here; let me know in advance if
you're interested in this option.

We're starting on Thursday evening (18:00ish) and ending sometime on
Saturday. Write me for directions, contact details, etc. See you there!

--
Gaal Yahas <[email-masked]>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/