Subject: TAUSEC

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:09:07 +0300

Are you all aware of this forum?

-- Arik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gadi Evron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:31:47 +0200
Subject: The Security Forum - next Sunday (12/09). Reminder.
To: [email-masked]

The third (non-commercial!) forum meeting will take place on Sunday, the
12th of September at the Tel Aviv University.

We have learned from past mistakes, and starting this month we will
specify the exact level of every lecture.

Other innovations this month:
- We are moving to Lev Auditorium (250 seats - see link to a map below).
- Cold and hot drinks will be freely available.

Schedule:
18:00: IDS - Ariel Cohen, CEO, Sela Systems.
The lecture will include a discussion on these systems, how they work
and the need for them as well as a review of these systems today.
The second part of the lecture will be of a more advanced level.

19:40: Guided discussion on Real-time Polymorphic Shellcode
Detection - Evgeny Pinchuk.
Advanced and technological lecture. The event will start with a 10
minutes lecture on the subject, and continue with an open forum discussion.

Between the lectures and during the break, time will be given for
networking and open conversation between the participants.

Attendance is free.

You can find further information on these lectures, past lectures
presentations and future planned lectures on our web page:
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/tausec

For a map of the university:
http://www2.tau.ac.il/map/unimapl1.asp
(You can find "Lev Auditorium" on the second table at the header of the
page - "Ulamot").

Also, please note that due to this being vacation time, after 18:00 only
gates 4 and 8 are open.

Although this isn't a requirement, please approve your arrival so that
we can prepare properly with the drinks:
[email-masked] or 050-428610.

Pass the word to other people! :)

Have a great weekend,

     Gadi Evron.

--
Email: [email-masked]. Backup: [email-masked].
Phone: +972-50-428610 (Cell).

---

From: Muli Ben-Yehuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:18:09 +0300

> Are you all aware of this forum?

Yeap. I'll try to attend this Sunday's meeting, as I'm in the area
anyway. 

Cheers, 
Muli
-- 
Muli Ben-Yehuda
http://www.mulix.org | http://mulix.livejournal.com/