Subject: iglu.org.il (eskimo) outage tomorrow.

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:06:20 +0300

Hi all!

Lior Kaplan and I plan that tomorrow's (= 29/July/2005) morning we will 
upgrade eskimo (the server hosting iglu.org.il and other domains) to Debian 
Sarge, and to install a new hard-disk. As a result, it is possible it will be 
offline for some periods of time tomorrow.

The following domains may be affected:

1. www.iglu.org.il/ftp.iglu.org.il/iglu.org.il/etc.

2. www.python.org.il. (Israeli Pythoneers Homepage and wiki)

3. www.hackers.org.il. (The Wiki of Hackers-IL).

4. wiki.perl.org.il. (The Wiki of the Israeli Perl Mongers (but not their main 
site or mailing list)).

Note that the nearby "beak" server (hamakor.org.il) will not be affected from 
this upgrade, as won't be other FOSS-related servers in Israel.

Sorry for the outage, and sorry for the late announcement.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of 
paragraphs.