Subject: Analysis of a "I'm Looking for a Job" Notice

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:41:29 +0200

Hi all!

As you may well know, I'm looking for my job now, having quit a job I worked 
on for three months because I was unhappy from it. As a result, I posted a 
couple of "I'm looking for a job" notices. One of them (that was posted just 
now) was to the Joel on Software "Jobs" forum:

http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?jobs.10.266236.0

I decided to post it now before receiving more comments on it, but would like 
to know what you think about it, so I can improve subsequent notices like 
that. If you just like it as it is, feel free to let me know about it 
(possibly in a private E-mail, so as to not reduce the SNR of the list).

Comments, suggestions, corrections, additions, and (most importantly) flames 
are welcome.

Best Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.