Subject: Call for Presentations for the Tel Aviv Linux Club

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:17:16 +0200

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv Linux club is looking for prospective presentors to write the 
material for such presentations or volunteer to give ones.

Presentations can be either 2 hours long (two 50 minutes sessions with a break 
of 10 minutes in between) or alternatively much shorter ones suitable to be 
given as a lightning talk. (within a certain lightning talk session) Material 
has to be prepared in advance. It is OK to recycle presentations that were 
given in the past to different forums or even for Telux.

We meet every two weeks on Sundays, in Schreiber building, room 008 of 
the Tel Aviv University.

After the meetings, we go to a nearby coffee shop for talk, food and drink.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.