Subject: Josh Haberman on "The art of hashing"

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:11:16 +0300

Hi all!

There's an interesting post in Josh Haberman's blog about the various ways to 
construct hash tables:

http://blog.reverberate.org/2009/03/01/the-art-of-hashing/

I commented on it and referred to a much older discussion on Hackers-IL where 
we discussed hashing techniques and the non-presence of a default hash 
implementation in C++'s STL:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/1831

Enjoy!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
The Case for File Swapping - http://xrl.us/bjn7i

God gave us two eyes and ten fingers so we will type five times as much as we
read.