Subject: Fwd: Heads up: Israel software patents

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:19:03 +0200

In addition as Shai Berger notes, the official call for opinions is:

http://www.justice.gov.il/MOJHeb/RashamHaptentim/News/kol+kore.htm

I've started writing an opinion paper about it here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/israeli-soft-patents-temp-j4y8u3/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Heads up: Israel software patents
Date: Sunday 13 Dec 2009, 09:42:46
From: Oron Peled <[email-masked]>
To: "linux-il" <[email-masked]>

Watch out, the land grab is heading our way...

 "The Israeli Patent Office (IPO) has launched a consultation on whether
  or not to allow software patents, with a February 2010 deadline"

 http://news.swpat.org/2009/11/israel-in-danger-of-software-patents/
 http://en.swpat.org/wiki/Israel

-----------------------------------------
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
Optimising Code for Speed - http://shlom.in/optimise

Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge. 
( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )

---

From: Dotan Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:35:10 +0200

> http://www.shlomifish.org/israeli-soft-patents-temp-j4y8u3/

It ends so suddenly. You might want to add a closing paragraph or three.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:22:04 +0200

> It ends so suddenly. You might want to add a closing paragraph or three.

That's because it's not finished. :-). I specifically said I started* writing 
it. I'm glad you didn't find any obvious mistakes.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/ways_to_do_it.html