Subject: GSoC 2009 Coordination

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:32:55 +0200

Hi all!

I started to coordinate the Israeli participation in the Google Summer of Code 
program for this year. For this end, I created a page on the wiki:

http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009

If you are a student or know a student who may be interested (or wish to be a 
mentor), please register at the wiki and add your name and contact information 
there.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
What Makes Software Apps High Quality -  http://xrl.us/bkeuk

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to 
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)