Subject: Perl-IL Meeting on 5-June-2006

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:18:51 +0300

Hi all!

On 5 June, 2006 (Monday) the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their regular
monthly meeting. The program:

    * 18:00-18:30 -- Assembly and very light refreshments
    * 18:30-19:30 -- Gabor Szabo: Test::Live - live testing of a CPAN module.
    * 18:40-20:10 -- Doron Abraham: Stupid things your boss will always say        
    and how to completely misunderstand them
    * As usual after the meeting we will go out to a nearby
    pub/coffee-shop/etc. for a post-meeting social gathering.

The meeting will take place in the offices of F5 located in Habarzel 24 B, 
Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.