Subject: ANN: Event: Israeli Pythoneers Meeting at Thursday (16 June)

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:29:34 +0300

The Israeli Python Mongers will have a meeting this Thursday at Azrieli Center 
in Tel Aviv. More information can be found at:

http://www.python.org.il/mediawiki/index.php/Events

Please take note of the coordination cellphones and optionally put your 
cellphone there, so we can contact each other once we wander into the mall.

This is the first semi-official and publicized meeting of the Israeli 
Pythoneers for a long time. If such meetings prove to be successful, we may 
be able to pull up a tradition of such meetings, possibly even with 
presentations or other forms of activities.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of 
paragraphs.