Subject: Looking for recommendations for a Data-Mining book.

From: Tzahi Fadida <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:42:19 +0200

Hi,
I am looking to learn data-mining. Can someone recommend some 
books/articles/etc... It should also include examples with tools that are 
commonly used.
10x.

-- 
Regards,
        Tzahi.

--
Tzahi Fadida
Blog: http://tzahi.blogsite.org | Home Site: http://tzahi.webhop.info
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at 
http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:02:25 +0200

If you answer Tzahi, please answer on Hackers-IL.
I, too, am interested in the subject.
                                 Thanks,
                                      --- Omer

-- 
You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
release to be named after Snufkin.
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Tzahi Fadida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:38:13 +0200

this is the answer i got in whatsup:
http://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=34821&highlight=datamining
I will be happy to hear on any other leads you get.
10x.