Subject: [OT] Compilers - Principles, Techniques and Tools for sell/barter

From: Muli Ben-Yehuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:57:43 +0300

barter 
Reply-To: 

[I hope books for sale / barter are not too offtopic here. If you feel
they are and I have commited a gross indecency, flame away]

I just got back from the post office, where I picked up a couple of
packages from the Open University. One of them was the course material
for the compilation class I'll be taking next year. The bulk of the
package was the book "Compilers - Principals, Techniques and Tools",
by Aho, Sethi and Ullman
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0201100886). Since I
already have a copy of the book, I'm offering it up for grabs. Amazon
is selling it for 92$. I will sell it for the same price, shipping in
Israel on me, or will trade it for a CS/EE/Math book of equal
stature. The book is in mint condition. Let me know if interested...

Cheers, 
Muli. 
-- 
Muli Ben-Yehuda
http://www.mulix.org