Subject: Re: [0-0-0-0-1-2-3-] my idea of speedy communication....

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:12:23 +0300

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008, Uri wrote about "Re: [0-0-0-0-1-2-3-] my idea of speedy communication....":
> my idea of speedy communication is this: instead of one e-mail address
> with one supplier, we will have a strict alias in our language, all
> our friends will know us this way, and then we can have even 50 (or 2,
> or 3, or 500) e-mail addresses; they will all lead to the same person,
> and when people try to locate us - they willl not depend on one e-mail
> supplier. for example if I want to stop using Google, and you send me
> email to [email-masked], then my public table will redirect
> this messages to you - without asking Google. It's like the old domain

What you're describing is basically straightforward mail forwarding!

I mean, you can create a domain, say, reallyfreemail.com, with 20 mail
exchangers (MX entries) listed in the DNS, using 20 machines around the
world that volunteered to help you, with simple software that syncs the same 
forward list to all these 20 machines. A mail to [email-masked]
will arrive (randomly) to one of these 20 machines, and from there be
forwarded to your real email.

It would have been even nicer if instead of having to deal with the entire
email, the mail server could just return a redirect with the new address
(a la the HTTP 302 response), but alas, this does not exist in SMTP. So
you either have forwarding, or if you don't like that, another option is
to do third-level domains. For example, your email will be
[email-masked], and the DNS will return Google's mail exchange
as the mail exchange for uri.reallyfreemail.com, so people will send your
mail directly to Google. The problem with this technique is that 1. your
address becomes a bit ugly, and 2. many anti-spam software will not like
to see this sort of "misaddress" mail (Google won't understand why mail to
@uri.reallyfreemail.com is being sent to them).

> BUT, nobody should rely on one service provider. actually e-mail
> addresses willl work like IP addresses - you can connect from any IP
> address and read your mail. So, I am looking for people who want to

It seems you're describing a system where you can change your mail hoster
*after* the mail has already arrived. I don't see how this could ever happen
without cooperation between mail hosters (which you don't trust in the first
place).

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Apr 27 2008, 22 Nisan 5768
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |it kills all its students.

---

From: Uri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:42:30 +0200

[+0+]

Good point Nadav, read your email. Actually what you describe are way
to implement my technology, there are infinite ways and actually I
will use alll your suggestions for backwords compatibility.  Actually
my idea of speedy communication willl be something like TCP/IP -
create a VERY reliable communication over a very UNRELIABLE one (the
IP network).  Actually this is how regular quantum physics works (not
mine) - for example, take a דלי=="bucket" of sand, throw it in the air
- it will fall down. if there is no wind, you will be able to measure
where is sand will fall down, to some precision (it will not go to the
Moon....), not even one kilometer and usually not even one meter
(depends on the wind, if the sand it wet etc.).  But, if you see on
million people in an עצרת, for example in כיכר רבין - try to guess
where they will be tomorrow!! you can't! if you don't understand their
language, you don't know what they are planning (pretend you do this
in China or on another planet....). But - if you create a random key
for each of them - for example their sex (not random), age (not
random), the last digit of their ID number (not random) - if it would
be something REALLY random - then you will be able to do the same
thing as you do with regular quantum - guess.... but they are not
dice, and they are not playing, you can predict the elections but you
can't predict how will your opposite twin brother will elect (the one
of is allways electing the opposite election of you)!... actually, I
meant the third twin brother - the one who is allways doing the
opposite of both of you! if you can't understand I will explain later,
anyway nobody believed Einstein and relativity 1.9.0.5, to understand
me you must go back to the year 1800, then come back here now, then
forget you have been there but remember it too.... I will explain the
technology and you are right but it's not just straight forwarding.

For example, with my technology you will be able to read your G-mail
without using webmail, or write your own web interface without having
to view their ads, later even without letting them understand anything
- you will convert it to NASCII (base 42+++) - then it will look the
same to you as (see full message below - ):

[LS0gCteR15HXqNeb15QsCteQ15XXqNeZINeQ15HXny3Xl9efCgrXmNec16TXldefOiAwNTAtOTAw
NzU1OQrXk9eV15DXqCDXkNec16fXmNeo15XXoNeZOiB1cmlAc3BlZWR5Lm5ldArXkNeq16g6IGh0...................]

then we will able to use Gmail, or forwarding (as you suggested), or
HTTP, or DNS (actually I'm thinking about using at least these three
networks - HTTP, SMTP and DNS - for compatibility).  I will define the
techbology later, but first let me define numbers (by the way, I think
maybe you didn't receive all my messages. if you are reading them and
want to see all, let me know and I will send them to you. I am sending
on purpose to the mailing list, so nobody will pattent the technology,
and then also that nobody will come and tell me "remove this illegal
content from your website" - it's like if I said to you "Hello Nadav"
(and all my friends) and they would say "unsay your hello".,,,,, I
can't unsay anything I said and this is one of the reasons I will
leave HTTP - the HTTP content will be visible only to non-lawyers who
are NOT reliated to Amrican dot.coms or the govt. Anyway, my previous
message are here
[http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/maillist.html] but
not all of them....

Anyway, it will take me time to define all the technology, I need to
start with what's most important now (actually, everything is), but
what must be redefined - the numbers.

So first, I thought about it and discovered that ANY set of numbers,
has exactly the same power of any OTHER set of numbers, (לכל קבוצה של
מספרים יש אותה עוצמה), or to put it in other words - ANY set of
numbers is uncountable! this means of course that the numbers
themselves, recursively, are uncountable, including the prime numbers,
including ANY prime number, here I will explain this (by
induction)....

{} - the empty set. How many ways do you have to write the empty set?
Of course one! how many ones? many. for example - the empty setis
actually (I wrote this now, noticed - the space!)... "the empty set is
actually"... the space between words, or {} (left to right), or }{
(right to left, microsoft reverses this), or "{}", or '{}', or '{]",
many ways...

now - if we have a (real dumb) binary computer, who understand only 0
and 1, then how many numbers can we write? NONE! because we never know
who's the last digit! even if we have 2^32,582,657-1 digits of one,
and then 0, or 2^32,582,657-1 digits of 0, and then one - it can be
even 2^[2^32,582,657-1] digits - it must be compressed right? so base
binary doesn't exist anyway, and by the way would it matter to you if
there were 2^32,582,657-1 גרגירים של חול (itoms of sand) or
2^32,582,657+1? of course not! but, since you are defining numbers,
lets assume they are different numbers. so in order to define binary
numbers, you need at least two bits of 0 or 1 right! or at least a
space or a dot between numbers, otherwise all bits are the same (here
I will commpress your information) (I think my message about infinite
commpression didn't reach you and the list - sending it again.....
[with my technology you will be able to read while I'm
typing].........

-- 
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
- This message is confidential -
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:19:25 +0200
From: Uri <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
To: "Uri Even-Chen" <[email-masked]>
Subject: banned

------=_Part_10316_30957614.1207333165133
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_Part_10316_30957614.1207333165133
Content-Type: image/png; name=banned.png
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
X-Attachment-Id: f_fen55nt4
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=banned.png

------=_Part_10316_30957614.1207333165133--

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/maillist.html
[ההודעות עם השם שלי באנגלית, לדוגמה:]

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg51610.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg51602.html

אפשר לחפש גם לפי Quantum relativity:

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Quantum+relativity&l=[email-masked]
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Quantum%20relativity&l=[email-masked]&start=10

או speedy communication:
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=[email-masked]&q=speedy+communication

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=[email-masked]&q=%22uri+even+chen%22

---

From: Uri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:17:24 +0200

friends,

my idea of speedy communication is this: instead of one e-mail address
with one supplier, we will have a strict alias in our language, all
our friends will know us this way, and then we can have even 50 (or 2,
or 3, or 500) e-mail addresses; they will all lead to the same person,
and when people try to locate us - they willl not depend on one e-mail
supplier. for example if I want to stop using Google, and you send me
email to [email-masked], then my public table will redirect
this messages to you - without asking Google. It's like the old domain
/ IP tables of 20+ years ago, but without the Americans making the
money (ICANNN etc.). we willl be able to provide mail to our users,
BUT, nobody should rely on one service provider. actually e-mail
addresses willl work like IP addresses - you can connect from any IP
address and read your mail. So, I am looking for people who want to
join this network, let users use their domain names (I will also add
domain names of mine) and eventually we willl not need domain names at
all! I will show you! you will be able to contact me at
"[email-masked]" (for example) even without sending to Gmail!
it will work automatically - I will use ANY of my addresses to check
mail, you will use ANY of my addresses to send, even when you send to
a DIFFERENT address, I will receive it the same way.....

RWE, or other friends  - want to join?

Uri [usn - my new name online).... [[email-masked]]; can short this to u@n

Uri First deadandalive