Subject: OSDC::Israel::2006 - Call for Papers and Participation

From: Gábor Szabó <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:33:12 +0200

Open Source Developers' Conference, Israel, 2006

As anounced earlier the Israeli Perl Mongers ( http://www.perl.org.il/ )
and the  Israeli Python Community ( http://www.python.org.il/ ) is
organizing a joint conference where we would like to invite users of
other related Open Source technologies to give talks as well.

The conference will take place between 26-28 February 2006 in
Netanya College ( http://www.netanya.ac.il/ ).
Mark this date in your calendar now!

As our web site and registration form went live we are looking for
people to give talks on the conference. There are already a few
presentation both in Python and Perl. We would like to receive
more talks in other subjects as well.

For further details please read the Call for Papers and Participation

                 http://www.osdc.org.il/call_for_paper.html

For any other details please visit our web site at:

                 http://www.osdc.org.il/

Gabor Szabo