Subject: http://code.google.com/p/psutil/

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:40:39 +0300

Spotted on LWN.net:

http://code.google.com/p/psutil/

Reading from it:

{{{{{{{{{
psutil is a module providing an interface for retrieving information on 
running processes and system utilization (CPU, memory) in a portable way by 
using Python, implementing many functionalities offered by tools like ps, top 
and Windows task manager.

It currently supports Linux, OS X, FreeBSD and Windows. 
}}}}}}}}}

The sample code on the homepage looks very nifty. This strikes me as a 
potentially useful module.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
First stop for Perl beginners - http://perl-begin.org/

God gave us two eyes and ten fingers so we will type five times as much as we
read.