Subject: [ANN] "The Hebrew Tutorial for Standard HTML" - Work under Progress

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:50:43 +0200

Hi all,

I began writing a document called “The Hebrew Tutorial for Standard HTML”, and
you can find it here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/HTML-Tutorial/

It is licensed under a triple licence of CC-Zero/Public Domain, CC-by and
the MIT X11 licence for maximal usability and its source code is available
inside a Mercurial repository on bitbucket.org .

I'd like to finish it by the end of NaNoWriMo (the Noveber writing month) and
possibly also translate it to English.

My hope is that this tutorial will fill a void in the hebrew HTML tutorials
that teach HTML based on the web standards. 

Enjoy!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
Optimising Code for Speed - http://shlom.in/optimise

I started out as a BASIC programmer. Some people would say that I’m
permanently damaged. Some people are undoubtedly right.
    — Larry Wall

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - http://shlom.in/reply .