Subject: about those GMAIL accounts

From: "Anees Namouz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:22:44 +0300

shalom Nadav

concerning you Gmail invitations.
im a lurker on this list [hackers-il] so you probably never saw this email 
address befor.
i would apreciate a Gmail acount if you can spare one.
thanks in advance in either ways.

regards.

Anees Namouz
----------------------------------------
OOP can be so harsh for people like us (me)

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

---

From: Gadi Evron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:34:13 +0200

> thanks in advance in either ways.

As another lurker I'd like to remind you that if you email an invitation 
to an hotmail account.. it will go "poof" and disappear into oblivion.

	Gadi.

-- 
Email: [email-masked]. Backup: [email-masked].
Phone: +972-50-428610 (Cell).

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:59:27 +0300

> to an hotmail account.. it will go "poof" and disappear into oblivion.

This makes sense, but turns out to be false. Anees got the invitation I
sent him (?).

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |         Sunday, Sep 5 2004, 19 Elul 5764
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |In case of emergency, this box may be
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |used as a quotation device.

---

From: Gadi Evron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:14:53 +0200

> This makes sense, but turns out to be false. Anees got the invitation I

Another urban legend lost before its conception. Yet, did he indeed get 
the invitation?

I am pretty sure they used to block them.. but I have no idea about 
what's going on now.

	Gadi.

---

From: Adir Abraham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:24:41 +0300 (IDT)

> This makes sense, but turns out to be false. Anees got the invitation I

There used to be days when Gmail invitations were marked as "spam" by both
hotmail and Yahoo. I guess that those days are gone (and you can always
ask your "invititee" to check his spam folder).

	Adir.

---

From: omer mussaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 02:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

Returning to the GMAIL theme: There's a community pool
of GMAIL invintations available at:

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

> http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

=====
--
o.m.

		
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail