Subject: [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o] Quantum relativity o.n.e.e.n.o - redefining numbers;

From: Uri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:22:51 +0200

+o+
-o-
i.i
ni.in
eni.ine
nine.enon
none.enin
mom.wow
wow.mon

[+o+]

My friends,

About the code...

I went a little too far with the numbers.  Just wanted to say one
thing - reverse engineer your own human language - then compress and
mix letter in such a way that even YOU will NOT understand yourself.
The idea is that if you get my message backwords - you will not know
it is backwords! only then it's reallly compressed. Now define your
own languages - each person and also in groups.  Then each person
should has his or her own key for not understanding - for example mine
is "cons*racy". if you see this whole letter reversed, you will know
it's reversed right? then it's NOT compressed. Send letters to each
other and also to your own mirror image - only when you DON'T
understand and don't know when it's reversed or not - then start
understanding yourself. For example, if a computer got my this message
reversed, or misspelled - he can correct me right? then he's spying on
me (reading my message). I will show you that you can compress even 42
megabytes (or giga) into one small message - I will prove it to you.
but first you need to define your own language. My language is
"ycar.ip.snoc" revresed. then you can compress each other's messages
and send them together! for example if there are one million people,
sending one million messages each (can be words), then you can shuffle
them and send them together, count only the number of letters in each
word and compress, send it again with different encodings / networks
and then you will have quantum reality too. I will show you this. but
first - think about this. if I write you such a long text - I can
compress each word to a dot, then just count the number of dots and
spaces, then replace all dots and spaces with ". " and send you just a
dot and a space! I will prove it to you that you can do this, the dot
will contain all the information you want, I will just tell you the
NUMBER of the message I sent you - if it's a big number then I will
compress it too! actually you don't even need a number, just check
like this:

me:my language:any messages?

and then you will be receiving them directly. I will show you it's
feasible but it will work much faster without ARPANET! I will prove
this.

sorry can't reverse all now... but siht evorp llim I...........

eviladnadaed; Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

If I'm writing too much, please filter my messages, or (if you really
don't want to hear from me), write me something humanish such as
"please don't send to this mailing list" with my public keys; at least
three times with different subjects (change the digits to whatever you
want); here:

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

- This message is confidential -

--
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

- This message is confidential -

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
[---humans:always copy this--]
[o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o][o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o]
[--siht ypoc syamla:snawuh---]
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

--
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

- This message is confidential -

--
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

- This message is confidential -

--

Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

--
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
- This message is confidential -
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

[Robert Wallner, read your mail]; create a special human key for me if
you want to. Using R.W;

-- 
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
- This message is confidential -
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]