Subject: http://mirrors.playboy.com/

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 14:19:35 +0300

Check:

http://mirrors.playboy.com/

Apparently the Playboy Corporation is supportive of free software. This site 
contains mirrors for CPAN FreeBSD, Apache, Fedora, mod_ssl and Mozilla. It's 
fast too!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

Hacker sees bug. Hacker fixes bug.

---

From: Aviv Ben-Yosef <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:51:44 +0200

I think the question is, what were you looking for in that site in the
first place? ;-)

Aviv.

On Apr 9, 2005 1:19 PM, Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Yahoo! Groups Links

-- 
Aviv Ben-Yosef
aviv.by at gmail dot com

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:06:01 +0300

> I think the question is, what were you looking for in that site in the

I wasn't looking for anything there. I was just present at an IRC conversation 
in a Perl-related channel, where someone else instructed a beginner to use 
mirrors.playboy.com/CPAN as his CPAN mirror (for the CPAN.pm Perl module), 
because it's a fast mirror. I found the idea amusing so I posted it here.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> > Apparently the Playboy Corporation is supportive of free software. This
> > site contains mirrors for CPAN FreeBSD, Apache, Fedora, mod_ssl and
> > Mozilla. It's fast too!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >         Shlomi Fish
> >

--