Subject: Looking for developers

From: Omer Musaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:52:41 +0200

Hi all,

These days Mercury Interactive is looking for a few software developers with
following qualities (quoting the team leader):
	
	Good C++ knowledge   (I don't  need c++ guru, and not need them to 
	know all the specs and all the corners. just a good knowledge of the
	language, something about 4 years experience)

	Good/Basic+ knowledge of Java  - advantage  (2 years)

	Want to work high-level and not low-level (not bits, kernel etc - 
	but thinking high level)

	FULL of motivation

	Smart, Clean thinking, without the tendency to complicate things.

If you think you are interested, send a CV to me; I will promptly forward
these to the relevant persons within the organization.

Best regards,
--
Omer Mussaev : Software Engineer
Mercury Interactive / APM R&D / EMS team
Agile Programming Language - http://www.python.org/ 

________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses. 

Mercury Interactive Corporation
Optimizing Business Processes to Maximize Business Results