Subject: REMINDER: GPG keys for Keysigning party at August Penguin.

From: "Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:50:10 +0300

Today is the end date for sending the keys for the key signing party,
find attached the original message for those who are interested.

PS: Can some from local LUGs (telux, haifux, et al) FWD this message?

TIA,

shay

Subject: GPG Keysigning party - AP 2007
From: "Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:17:38 +0300

Hello all,

Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party, you
are all invited.

For those who are interested;

- Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key ID
and the Key Fingerprint to [email-masked] *before*
08/08/2007.

- Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself and a
pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints there.

- Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
example, ID.

- Make sure you come to August Penguin :-)

For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
free to read: 

http://penguin.org.il/guides/gpg-intro/ (in hebrew)
http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)

For any questions on inconveniences, please feel free to contact me
directly or on-list.

Best regards to you all,
shay