Subject: Looking to Borrow/Exchange Some Books

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:23:43 +0200

Hi all!

I ran out of books to read, and while I can buy some more, there's always the 
more cost-effective way of borrowing them with fellow mongers. Here is an 
incomplete list of the books I can offer:

http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Personal_Library_of_Shlomi_Fish

If someone has books that he/she already read and can lend them to me 
(possibly in exchange for some of my own books) and is living in the Tel Aviv 
area, please contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
"Humanity" - Parody of Modern Life - http://xrl.us/bkeut

Shlomi, so what are you working on? Working on a new wiki about unit testing 
fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam