Subject: Announcing Freecell Solver<tm> Enterprise Edition

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:07:53 +0300

Freecell Solver Enterprises™, Inc., on behalf of the Freecell Solver™ 
development team, is glad to announce the upcoming availability of 
Freecell Solver™ Enterprise Edition:

http://fc-solve.blogspot.com/2010/03/01-april-2010-freecell-solver.html

In its Enterprise Edition, Freecell Solver™ will be
enhanced to solve generalised Freecell, in which there can be an arbitrary
number of card ranks. Since generalised Freecell is NP-complete
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NP-complete ), this will 
allow using Freecell Solver™'s ingenious, cutting-edge algorithms to 
solve the previously hard, provably NP-Complete problems of
the Travelling Salesman problem, Subset sum, Sudoku and
Enterprise content management (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_content_management ).

Read more on the announcement to learn more about this and
upcoming exciting developments:

http://fc-solve.blogspot.com/2010/03/01-april-2010-freecell-solver.html

-------------

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
Stop Using MSIE - http://www.shlomifish.org/no-ie/

Deletionists delete Wikipedia articles that they consider lame.
Chuck Norris deletes deletionists whom he considers lame.

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - http://shlom.in/reply .