Subject: Does anyone know about Evo?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 00:02:16 +0300

I encountered, in the context of the agile methodology, material about a
project management method known as Evo:
http://www.gilb.com/community/tiki-page.php?pageName=Evolutionary-Project-Management
A book about this method is available from (171 page long PDF file):
http://www.gilb.com/community/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=27

The documents use silver bulletish terminology to describe Evo.

Before spending three months studying the book from virtual cover to
virtual cover:  is there anyone, who already managed (or participated
in) a project using this methodology, and can vouch for its
success/failure?
                                            --- Omer

-- 
Eli Marmor's Law:  netiquette forbids people from replying "I agree with
you" to messages in mailing lists, skewing discussions in favor of the
troublemaker type of dissenters.
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html