Subject: Message to employers and to employees with interviewing responsibilities

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 03:28:43 +0200

If you are employer or an employee, who sometimes interviews candidates
for jobs in your organization, then have a look in the following:
http://www.aisrael.org/Index.asp?ArticleID=1371&CategoryID=597&Page=1

This Hebrew document is a guide to employers and human resource managers
about integrating employees with disabilities in work.

P.S.:
If you know someone who is subscribed to [email-masked] or to
[email-masked], and who is not subscribed to [email-masked],
[email-masked], or to [email-masked], please
forward to him/her this message.
                                     Thanks,
                                          --- Omer

-- 
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.    C. Northcote Parkinson
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html