Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Description of Hackers-IL - Part I

From: "Arik Baratz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:09:38 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Shlomi Fish [mailto:[email-masked]]

> > That's a taunt on behalf of The Wielder of the SCSI Cable, Maintainer of
> > the Linux-IL list and Linux-IL Non-Cabal Non-Leader.
> >

> Oh, I see. Well, I think I'll just omit it. Not many people will understand 
> it.

By all means, do.

> > If you're using your charter I strngly suggest you review it and take
> > the edge off some things in there.
> >
> 
> OK, I will. I'm going to revise it a bit and post it on the web for review. 
> Then, you can comment on it, before we place it on the site. Note that I wish 
> it to be dynamic instead of static, so there's not going to be a "final" 
> version.

I think a wiki is a good tool for peer review.

-- Arik

**********************************************************************
This email and attachments have been scanned for
potential proprietary or sensitive information leakage. 

PortAuthority(TM)  Server 
Keeping Information Inside
Vidius, Inc. 
www.vidius.com
**********************************************************************

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:23:30 +0200

> > OK, I will. I'm going to revise it a bit and post it on the web for
> > review. Then, you can comment on it, before we place it on the site. Note
> > that I wish it to be dynamic instead of static, so there's not going to
> > be a "final" version.
>

Hmmm... wiki. I think we can volunteer the perl.org.il wiki for it:

http://www.perl.org.il/kwiki/index.cgi

Note that it is based on Kwiki, which is a bit annoying, but should do
for the purposes of editing the charter. (we'll have to convert it to HTML 
proper in any case eventually). If you wish to set up a nicer Wiki for this
and possibly future purposes, feel free to do so. I have better things to do 
for the time being. (or maybe I should start setting up the 
www.hackers.org.il domain on IGLU - a stitch in time saves nine.)

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

I don't believe in fairies. Oops! A fairy died.
I don't believe in fairies. Oops! Another fairy died.