Subject: RFC: Hackers-IL Meeting Format

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:15:09 +0300

Hi all!

I have the following idea for a meeting format. I don't have a date yet, but 
once we agree on a format it shouldn't be hard to arrange.

We meet at Tel Aviv University, Schreiber building (where the Tel Aviv Linux 
Club meetings take place). At first we have a session in which there's chat + 
a riddle marathon. What happens is that people bring a page with their 
favourite riddles (preferably mathematical or logical in nature) and we try 
to solve as many of them until the meeting's ends.

After this, we will walk to the Ramat Aviv Mall and have supper. There are 
plenty of restaurants to choose from there, including Burger King, a very 
good Chinese fast food restaurant, and Sbarro (Italian). After that people 
can optionally go to a pub or to someone's house.

What do you think?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

Knuth is not God! It took him two days to build the Roman Empire.

---

From: Ori Idan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:47:24 +0300

I think this is a good idea, we should just set up a date and time.

--
Ori Idan

---

From: neets singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 04:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

i m in INDIA and not able to attend this mitting.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:55:38 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: neets singh <[email-masked]>

> i m in INDIA and not able to attend this mitting. 

Namaste, Neets gi

Well, you can either:

* Come here (there are more Hackers-IL in Israel than anywhere else in
the world, so it makes sense to have the gathering here)

* Gather a few of your friends in India and have fun simultaneously
(Israel will be GMT+2 by the time we meet, India is GMT+5.5)

Perhaps the next meeting we can gather simultaneously where we have a
broadband connection on both sides and have a video - conference with
India.

-- Arik