Subject: Problems in sending E-mail to Walla?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:19:57 +0200

During the last few days I noticed that the rmail.walla.{com,co.il}
E-mail server has problems accepting E-mail.
First, it delayed accepting E-mail for several hours (enough to get back
warning messages).
Now I get back bounce messages, ones which after failure to deliver
E-mail for 5 days.

The problem happens when I try send E-mail to several people with Walla
E-mail accounts (i.e. it is not limited just to one problematic
account).

My ISP points the finger at Walla.

Did anyone encounter similar problems with Walla?
                                               --- Omer
-- 
Every good master plan involves building a time machine.  Moshe Zadka
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html