Subject: Shimon Even (1935-2004)

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:44:38 +0300 (IDT)

I am sad to inform the list that Prof. Shimon Even, whom we previously
discussed here[1] has passed away on the 1st of May this year:

http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/GeneralInformation/News/newseven1_item_txt.html

I'm sure he will be missed.

There's a memorial page for him here:

http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~oded/s_even.html

where one can send stories about him.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

[1] -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/1127
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/1112
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/673
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hackers-il/message/660

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

You are banished! You are banished! You are banished!

Hey? I'm just kidding!