Subject: Found it! The Story of a Real Programmer

From: Tal Rotbart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:08:06 +1100

http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?The+story+of+Mel,+a+Real+Progra
mmer
<http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?The+story+of+Mel,+a+Real+Progr
ammer> 
Read it a while ago and wanted to share it with you guys.

Enjoy,
 
Tal Rotbart
Software Engineer
Topaz Business Availability Center Conf.
Mercury Interactive Inc.
eMail: talr at mercury.co.il
Work: +972-(0)3 - 539 9753
Cell: +972-(0)58 - 965 025
 
Java *Gulp* - Hard Core Java Action
http://opium.mine.nu/blog/javagulp/ <http://opium.mine.nu/blog/javagulp/> 

________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System. For more information on a proactive email security
service working around the clock, around the globe, visit
http://www.messagelabs.com
________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Eliran Gonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:08:42 +0200

Tal Rotbart wrote:

> http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?The+story+of+Mel,+a+Real+Programmer

Quite familiar. Also google for "Real Programmers Don't Use Pascal"