Subject: Did the Israeli superior court hear about the GPL boobytrap clause?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:34:19 +0300

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3543123,00.html
This Hebrew language article tells the divorce story of a woman, who
converted into Judaism.
The rabbinical court decreed that her conversion is invalid, and that
she has no rights in joint property from her now-invalid marriage.
The decision was vacated by the superior court (BAGATZ 113/84), which
decided that as soon as the woman's conversion was invalidated, the
rabbinical court lost any authority to decide in her case.

Reminds me of the GPL boobytrap clause, which states that it is the only
license one has to use the covered code, therefore if someone causes GPL
to be invalidated in court, then that someone is not licensed to use the
code in question at all.

-- 
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!
(See also: http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/2006/04/21/the-grave-danger-to-the-deaf-from-kosher-cellphones/)
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html