Subject: [+o+][linux-il] Google not obeying meta tags

From: Uri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:02:43 +0200

[+o+]

Dear friends, linux and hackers,

not the first time I am saying this: Google.com don't obey meta tags!
They are caching the content of another website on the index of
www.speedy.net [http://www.google.com/search?q=www.speedy.net] - at
the index / snippet and link to cache, but pressing the link leads to

"Your search - cache:2_deBtIKxn4J:www.speedy.net/ www.speedy.net - did
not match any documents. "

But, on the index you can see the latest update, Here:

"Google [alpha] // 2008-04-27-07:04:01<!-- big G - obey meta -->Google
*. Google is the large number 10100, that is, the digit 1 followed by
one hundred zeros (in decimal representation). The term was coined in
1920 by ...
www.speedy.net/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this "

(current site is not working, DNS problem, need help with this (but if
you redirect to the correct IP (same as name server speedy2000.net) it
will work.)

It's very annoying that Google is caching and especially not updating
the real URL, it's a part of their conspiracy trying to control the
world's online content.

Uri
-- 
Uri First deadandalive
Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
E-mail: [email-masked] // [email-masked]

Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
[email-masked] .

I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
(base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
- This message is confidential -
[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]