Subject: To all the hackers !

From: "tasneememon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:04:43 -0000

Hello all,

If you are a hacker, plz take the survey (follow the link below), and 
if you are not, plz forward it to all the hackers you know.

i need this survey completed as soon as possible as my assignment, so 
please......

Thanks.

The link is: 
http://www.geocities.com/tasneememon/hacking/questionnaire.html

---

From: Orna Agmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:22:28 +0300 (IDT)

> http://www.geocities.com/tasneememon/hacking/questionnaire.html

Hello tasneememon,

This mailing list is about hacking, not cracking. Your questionnaire is
about cracking. Hackers will find that for some answers, they cannot
choose any of the answers, because of false base-assumptions.

Orna.