Subject: Design patterns book recommendation

From: Tzahi Fadida <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:44:00 +0200

I recommend the book "Head First Design Patterns" from O'REILLY to learn 
design patterns. The only problem i find with the book is actually a feature.
The book is tediously repetitive because they designed it for the beginner 
level with a lot (a lot [a lot]) of examples and insights.

The book beautifully shows you that being an expert with OO principles does 
not worth much when it was learned from programming books with no design 
patterns in mind. For example, it promotes object composition rather than 
inheritance which is really important.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

Enjoy.

-- 
Regards,
        Tzahi.
--
Tzahi Fadida
Blog: http://tzahi.blogsite.org | Home Site: http://tzahi.webhop.info
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at 
http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html