Subject: Status of the Spam

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:39:16 +0200

I noticed that during the last few weeks I got much less spam (junk
E-mail) than usual.
One more thing which happened was that some people forwarded chain
letters which end chain letters - possibly hinting that with lower
volume of "classical" spam, those letters became relatively more
bothersome.

Today levels of spam seem to be higher (but still not at historical
levels).

Did anyone else notice similar behavior of spam?
If this observation is indeed genuine, what could possible reasons be,
and for how long are they likely to keep spam to low levels?

--- Omer

-- 
One cannot argue with a Bayesian filter.       Peter Lorand Peres
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html