Subject: Charter and Mini-Charter Now online

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:12:09 +0200

Well, I got my act together, and am now publishing the bleeding edge of 
the charter and mini-charter of Hackers-IL online:

http://www.iglu.org.il/shlomif/hackers-il/charters/

The Charter was originally written by me, and integrated some comments by 
others here.

The Mini-charter was originally written by Arik Baratz, and revised by me and 
others.

We are going to use the mini-charter for the letter to the beak admins, and as 
an executive summary, but the original charter would be converted to HTML and 
displayed on the future site.

The charter now incorporates a great deal of changes since you last saw it,
but the mini-charter has only one or two relatively minor changes.

So please read them, and comment. It's now or never. (well, not really 
"never", but "later", but "never" sounds more dramatic. ;-))

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

I don't believe in fairies. Oops! A fairy died.
I don't believe in fairies. Oops! Another fairy died.