Subject: New Story: "Human Hacking Field Guide"

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:45:11 +0300

Hi all!

You can find a public version of my new story "The Human Hacking Field Guide" 
here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/human-hacking/

Reading from the page:

<<<
his is an almost complete story titled "The Human Hacking Field Guide". It 
tells the story of an unlikely female computer hacker (not a computer 
intruder)-wannabe getting taught by an even more unlikely female computer 
hacker. It takes place in Los Angeles, California and is written in English. 

The story is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 
ShareAlike-License. Enjoy

And reading from my announcement in my blog:

<<<
The "Human Hacking Field Guide" is now publicly available on my web-site. It's 
a humourous story about L.A. high-school teenagers who are involved in 
open-source. There aren't too many technical terms, and it might also serve 
as a good propaganda for more teens and children to become interested in 
computers and science. 

Note that I believe grown-ups may enjoy it, too. So far I received mostly good 
commentary about it by people who read it. The story is not completely 
finished and there are some known logical or plot issues, but it's still very 
usable. 

Enjoy and spread the word!

Comments, suggestions, corrections and flames are welcome.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of 
paragraphs.