Subject: The Wiki is at www.hackers.org.il

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:33:54 +0300

Hi all!

Thanks to Arik Baratz' efforts the Wiki was _moved_ to:

http://www.hackers.org.il/mediawiki/index.php/Hackers

Currently the top-level domain displays an empty page.

Also, the old URL is no longer functional because of MediaWiki's screwy way of 
determining URLs (why can't people use the f******g CGI environment 
variables). Hopefully, I'll figure out a way to do it in PHP, but it's not on 
my priorities.

You may have some DNS resolution problems for the hostname in the near future. 
I did verify that it's working properly in Actcom and Bezeq Int, though.

I think I'll prepare a rudimentary home-site for the top-level URL (just 
directing people to the wiki, mailing list, archives, etc.)

Next step: E-mail...

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

Knuth is not God! It took him two days to build the Roman Empire.