Subject: Turns out that there are several meanings to the word Troll

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:07:26 +0300

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=troll

In particular, notice how different are the meanings of the word in its 
noun and verb usages, and how nicely they complement each other.
This is indeed a nice linguistic hack.

                                              --- Omer
My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Oleg Goldshmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jul 2004 20:40:36 +0000

> This is indeed a nice linguistic hack.

Being subscribed to quite a few newsgroups and mailing lists I often
think that some of the trolls are actually trawling...

-- 
Oleg Goldshmidt | [email-masked]