Subject: Everybody's Free (to Ping Timeout)

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:20:09 +0200

Check:

http://blog.darien.ca/2005/10/16/everybodys-free-to-ping-timeout/

This is "Everybody's Free (to Wear Sunscreen)" meeting the IRC world.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.

---

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:45:06 +0200

> http://blog.darien.ca/2005/10/16/everybodys-free-to-ping-timeout/

Oh, it brings me back to my day as an oper, when the users respected
the opers, and... oh well.

Good one!

-- Arik