Subject: Job Offer FW: Looking for a Top-Notch Windows Client Programmer.

From: "Tzahi Fadida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:24:14 +0200

Hi,
This is a job offer. I am sure there are some windows programmers
out there somewhere. I don't think its wise to send this in linux-il
so i am posting it here.

Regards,
        tzahi. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Erez Chocva [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:43 AM
To: Erez-Closed-List
Subject: Looking for a Top-Notch Windows Client Programmer.

Hi,

For the development of a windows client application (e.g. ICQ, Skype,
Imesh, HotBar etc.), we are looking for an experienced Windows client
application programmer. (Also possible as a sub-contractor). Any
referral would be appreciated.  

Feel free to forward this email. (Also any referral to a talented
graphic designer would be appreciated.)

Thanks,

Erez Chocva.

Skype: erezc99c

054-4-680168