Subject: Knuth's earthshaking announcement, anyone?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:50:47 +0300

One day after the scheduled time of Knuth's earthshaking announcement
(http://news.slashdot.org/story/10/06/29/2233219/Knuth-Plans-Earthshaking-Announcement-Wednesday?art_pos=2),
I didn't see yet any articles or news items telling what was the
announcement about.  Even Google News drew blanks.

Can anyone provide us with an URL to an item which tells what was the
announcement about?
                                    Thanks,
                                         --- Omer

-- 
Palestinians did not firmly and vocally and strongly denounce the
Hannover attack
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/german-youths-attack-jewi_n_623922.html) but rather supported the attack, even though it is yet another proof why Jews need their own country in which they can live safely.
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Adam Morrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:10:35 +0300

> Can anyone provide us with an URL to an item which tells what was the

It was a joke.

http://twitter.com/jeyjey