Subject: Anyone with XMF experience?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:10:04 +0300

While strolling through various articles about metaprogramming (in
Wikipedia and other Web sites), I encountered XMF, which is claimed to
be an extensible programming language.
It is described in http://www.ceteva.com/xmf.html, and in
http://www.ceteva.com/nutshell.html they show few different
implementations of the Fibonacci function in the same language.

Before I spend more time evaluating it:  did anyone else have experience
with it and can tell us about its advantages and disadvantages?
I am especially concerned about integration with libraries and packages
used in other programming languages (such as C/C++, Python and Perl).

                                          --- Omer
-- 
Philip Machanick: "caution: if you write code like this, immediately
after you are fired the person assigned to maintaining your code after
you leave will resign"
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html