Subject: Welcome to Hackers-IL

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:06:53 +0300

Hi Leon!

I saw your entry in the Hackers-IL wiki.[1] My name is Shlomi Fish, and I'm a 
large contributor to the Hackers-IL mailing list and the maintainer of the 
Hackers-IL site and wiki. I'd like to welcome you to Hackers-IL.

Indeed we are Hackers in the technological enthusiasts meaning of the word.

Have you subscribed to the mailing list yet? You can find subscription 
information here:

http://www.hackers.org.il/mailing-lists/

I hope you enjoy our discussions here at the mailing list. It's been 
relatively quiet lately, but there are still some discussions occasionally. 
(and I have a few ideas for posts up my sleeve, and so may others).

If you have anything you'd like to contribute to the wiki, feel free to do so.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

[1] - http://www.hackers.org.il/mediawiki/index.php/User:DRagonRage

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.