Subject: The equation Spammers = Bankrupt is again proved (ZAKA spam)

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:58:37 +0200

Today I got spam messages from ZAKA, the volunteer organization founded
by Moshe Meshi-Zahav, which handles bodies of victims of terrorist acts.
They are desperately looking for donations.

Few weeks ago I read in the newspapers that they ran into a serious
financial trouble, after reduction in quantity of terrorist acts in
Israel and involvement in the Tsunami assistance effort.

Can someone please check whether receiverships in Israel force bankrupt
businesses and nonprofits to spam people as a last-ditch effort?

Anyway, I am sorry to have to doom the organization to the dustbin of
spammers.
                                          --- Omer
-- 
One does not make peace with enemies.  One makes peace with former
enemies.
My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:29:08 +0200

> Israel and involvement in the Tsunami assistance effort.

Well, I think that an organization that goes out of money because
there are no bodies to take care of is a good thing. If they will be
needed again, they can regroup...

-- Arik