Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Meta: Yahoo Groups "Gzeiroth" (limitations)

From: "Arik Baratz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:45:12 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Shlomi Fish [mailto:[email-masked]]

[snip]

> 3. Move all the past messages to a safe place (Perl/LWP anyone? Or does anyone 
> has an mbox archive of all or most of them? I've deleted mine) and establish 
> a new mailing list on our hackers.org.il domain.

There's the gmane archive (www.gmane.org) which goes back a year or so.

I'd be more than happy to redirect hackers.org.il to a mailing list server, but I don't
have a mailing list server to host the list.

> Nevertheless, I will support the creating our own self-hosted mailing list, if 
> anyone else agrees to it. (and even volunteer to maintain it).

And I have already paid (and will keep paying) for the domain. Let's do it!

-- Arik

**********************************************************************
This email and attachments have been scanned for
potential proprietary or sensitive information leakage. 

PortAuthority(TM)  Server 
Keeping Information Inside
Vidius, Inc. 
www.vidius.com
**********************************************************************

---

From: Alon Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:29:34 +0200 (IST)

> have a mailing list server to host the list.

  Beak (Ha'makor's server) has a mailing list software installed. I suggest
you contact Ha'makor's board for hosting of the list, which is clearly in
the scope of the NPO's activities.

-- 
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([email-masked]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://alon.wox.org/pubkey.txt
Key fingerprint = A670 6C81 19D3 3773 3627  DE14 B44A 50A3 FE06 7F24
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -=[ Random Fortune ]=-
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
	[Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.]