Subject: Comments on Opera

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:15:32 +0200

Hello Shlomi,
In your
http://www.shlomifish.org/lecture/LAMP/slides/web-browsers/opera.html
you said that Opera is not very important.
I'd like to point out that it is very important browser for people who
surf through their cellular phones (I have Opera in my Nokia 9210i
cellular phone).

This is not of a concern to people, who develop Web sites which are
meant to be used only at home or office.  But if the information is
useful also on the road (via cellular phone), then Opera support is more
important.

You may want to complement your review of browsers with whatever
information required for seamless display by WAP browsers (used in
cellular phones as well).
                                      --- Omer
-- 
My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html