Subject: "Israel to Restrict Access to Adult Websites"

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:26:57 +0300

See:

http://community.livejournal.com/israeli/459329.html

And

http://digg.com/politics/Israel_To_Restrict_Internet_Access_to_Adult_Websites

(Please Help digg it, or comment there.)

For a great writeup about the new Censorship law in English by Jonathan 
Klinger. It's under CC-by-sa. Please help publicise it.

It contains some links at the bottom. I wanted to write something myself, but 
I guess I won't have to, or at least just need to write a comment ot 
Klinger's article.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

If it's not in my E-mail it doesn't happen. And if my E-mail is saying
one thing, and everything else says something else - E-mail will conquer.
    -- An Israeli Linuxer