Subject: [JOB] Looking for Haskell hacker

From: Alex Strugatsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:56:11 +0000 (UTC)

We are a startup in Computational Biomechanics domain located in Nahariyya.
We have an idea for a promising product, we have funding from Hamadan Haroshi
and we need you to help us turn this idea into reality.

We are a very small team without rigorous structure, and we have complete
freedom to choose our tools (in fact, too much freedom - some of our team 
members working on Windows XP workstations :) )

If you are (or want to be) thinking in lambda calculus and expressing your 
thoughts in Haskell, this opportunity might just be the answer to your dreams.

Experience in one of the following fields will also help:
   - Medical Image Processing
   - Computational Geometry
   - Numerical Methods
   - Development in Unix environment (FreeBSD preferred)

ML/Scheme/Lisp hackers are also welcome.
Smalltalk/Ruby/Python adepts are not prohibited from applying.

Alex Strugatsky

[email-masked]
http://www.pecan.co.il