Subject: Fwd: [JoelOnSoftware] I'm speaking in 20 cities...

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:49:44 +0200

Hi all,

we've discussed Joel-on-Software before here, so I thought you would be 
interested.

There will be a presentation of FogBugz software in the Ayalon Mall featuring 
Joel "on Software" Spolsky.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [JoelOnSoftware] I'm speaking in 20 cities...
Date: Wednesday 29 September 2010, 17:16:45
From: "Joel On Software" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Thanks to the hard work of the Fog Creek team, including ten great summer 
interns, we have just released amazing new upgrades to FogBugz and Kiln.

To kick off the new releases, we're about to start another one of our famous 
world tours. I'll be flying to 20 (yes, twenty) different cities to demo 
FogBugz 8.0 to anyone who wants to come see it in person.

As an added bonus, I'm also going to bring along someone from the Kiln team to 
teach a one-hour course in distributed version control. If you've been 
wondering what all the fuss is about, this is a painless way to learn the 
basics of the new generation of version control.

The events are absolutely free but they always fill up right away, so go sign 
up now!

   http://worldtour.fogbugz.com/

--
Joel Spolsky
[email-masked]
--

To unsubscribe instantly, or change your email address:

http://whatcounts.com/u?id=67D294F930493D91A300131DE02812E58065842C0DFC0923

--
Joel on Software is hosted by:

  Fog Creek Software, Inc. 
  55 Broadway, 25th Floor 
  New York NY 10006
  (866) 364-2733
  http://www.fogcreek.com

-----------------------------------------
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/ways_to_do_it.html

<rindolf> She's a hot chick. But she smokes.
<go|dfish> She can smoke as long as she's smokin'.

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - http://shlom.in/reply .