Subject: 200 year old vulnerability with widespread impact

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 13:37:12 +0300

http://www.unixwiz.net/advisories/unixwiz-2005-01.html
Describes a vulnerability, which is with us for more than 200 years.

-- 
Jara Cimrman.  A name to remember.
My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Maxim Vexler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:11:16 +0300

> Describes a vulnerability, which is with us for more than 200 years.

Nice one :)

If someone is that concern of his mail communication privacy, a paid
mail box is available in every major postal office throughout the
country.
The fact that the box is cash paid guaranties that the recipient
remains anonymous.

In fact, in the old days, the method described above was the preferred
communication mechanism employed by enemy spy's.

--
Cheers,
Maxim Vexler (hq4ever).

Do u GNU ?