Subject: GPG Keysigning party - AP 2007

From: "Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:17:32 +0300

Hello all,

Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party, you
are all invited.

For those who are interested;

- Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key ID
and the Key Fingerprint to [email-masked] *before*
08/08/2007.

- Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself and a
pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints there.

- Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
example, ID.

- Make sure you come to August Penguin :-)

For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
free to read: 

http://penguin.org.il/guides/gpg-intro/ (in hebrew)
http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)

For any questions on inconveniences, please feel free to contact me
directly or on-list.

Best regards to you all,
shay

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:33:52 +0300

Hi all.

I'm CCing more mailing lists, and also would like to mention that the page 
with this information (in Hebrew) is now live at:

http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2007/keysigning.html

And shay forgot to mention the Keysigning Party howto at:

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

On Thursday 19 July 2007, Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar wrote:
> =================================================================
> To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked] with
> the word "unsubscribe" in the message body, e.g., run the command
> echo unsubscribe | mail [email-masked]

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

If it's not in my E-mail it doesn't happen. And if my E-mail is saying
one thing, and everything else says something else - E-mail will conquer.
    -- An Israeli Linuxer