Subject: [OT] Want to buy a USB memory stick

From: "leiboviche" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:22:11 -0000

If anyone has a USB memory stick for sale or exchange I'll be glad if
he'll contact me. 
(smallest and cheapest)

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:32:07 +0200

How about DiskOnKey (of various brands) available from the local Office
Depot?
It has USB interface and it remembers for you 2^N bytes of memory (for N
between 20-30), and costs few hundreds of NIS.

-- 
My own blog is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: "leiboviche" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:50:38 -0000

> between 20-30), and costs few hundreds of NIS.
That's the problem, I don't need more than 10Mb (documents only) and
I've seen nothing less than 128Mb sold for about 150NIS, if someone
has an old 64Mb diskonkey I can purchase for 50NIS we'll be both content.

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:26:31 +0200

I have a 8MB DiskOnKey.  But the time and fuel loss due to the logistics
involved in transferring it to you would cost both of us more than
100NIS unless you happen to live within walking distance from me (in
Petah Tikva).

My suggestion - buy the 128MB for 150NIS and just waste the remaining
118MB.  You'll spend 100NIS more, but save on time and transportation
costs of yours and the other person's.

---

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:49:37 +0200

> has an old 64Mb diskonkey I can purchase for 50NIS we'll be both content.

I have an idea for you, which I've been using successfuly.

Use a CD-R instead. Most people have a CD-R, and I keep a CD-R in my
laptop that has (I kid you not) around 20 sessions already. Even if I
want to transport a 20K file, I just make another session. When it
gets full, I just chuck it and take another CD.

-- Arik