Subject: [Fwd: RE: [hackers-il] Wikipedia Static Images]

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:07:44 +0200

As a token of my gratefulness for the enclosed misconfigured auto-reply
E-mail message, I am enclosing here the new E-mail address of Alex as
reported by his Web page for his former spammers to harvest, enjoy and
annoy:

  [email-masked]

And I hope that when Alex changes again his E-mail address, that he'll
go to the trouble of unsubscribing the old one from the Hackers-IL
mailing list.  Or at least modernize his auto-replier software to avoid
auto-replying to senders of messages to mailing lists to which he is
subscribed.

                                               --- Omer

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Wikipedia Static Images
Date: 29 Nov 2007 14:31:19 -0000

Hi,

My e-mail has been changed.
Please, re-send your e-mail to my new e-mail address which
can be found at  http://www.breakt.co.il/~alexr/alex_very_secret_email.html

Thank you!

Alex

-- 
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.
My own blog is at http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/

My opinions, as expressed in this E-mail message, are mine alone.
They do not represent the official policy of any organization with which
I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html