Subject: Tel Aviv Perl Mongers Meeting on 30-March-2011 (Tomorrow!)

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:22:55 +0200

(This message was sent to more than one mailing list. Please reply only in 
private or to one.)

The Tel Aviv Perl Mongers ( http://telaviv.pm.org/ ) will meet at:

Date: 30 March, 2011 (Wednesday, /Tomorrow!/)
Address: Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323.
Hour: 19:00

Scheduled talks:

* << Typography WTF? or "Correct understanding and usage" >> -- Miss Ferret
It's time to bring some color into your life. We'll explain what typography
is and why the font we choose matters.

* << Graphical game development in Perl using Coro>> -- Ran Eilam
You like games? Want to write one? Ran will show us his pet project, a game
written in Perl using SDL and co-routines (via the Coro module).

We will also have a round of lightning talks featuring:

* << Ruby for Perl programmers >> -- Ido Kanner

* << Analytical Perl, "use" vs. "require" >> -- Sawyer X

-------------------------

We hope to see you there. You can find maps/etc. on the Shenkar site:

http://www.shenkar.ac.il/home/

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish       http://www.shlomifish.org/
"The Human Hacking Field Guide" - http://shlom.in/hhfg

Doing linear scans over an associative array is like trying to club someone to
death with a loaded Uzi.     -- Larry Wall

Please reply to list if it's a mailing list post - http://shlom.in/reply .