Subject: #svn and the Holy Grail [JOKE]

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:15:23 +0200

<<<<<<<<<<
   <rindolf>  sussman: don't say the BK-word...
     <clkao>  dude, no one mentioned bk until you did
   <rindolf>  clkao: <sussman> just like most of the decentralized SCMs, like
              arch, bitkeeper, etc.
   <rindolf>  "We are the knights who say "BitKeeper"."
 <danderson>  "We are NO LONGER the knights who say "BitKeeper". We are the
              knights who say "git git git cogito Linus!".
   <rindolf>  danderson: "Subversion!". "Bleh, that's one word that the
              knights who say "git git git cogito Linus!" cannot hear."
   <rindolf>  "What is your name?" "What is your quest?" "What is the 
              asymptotic complexity of the Subversion delta algorithm."
   <rindolf>  "Which one? vdelta or xdelta?"
 <danderson>  what do you mean, xdelta or vdelta?
   <rindolf>  "I don't know!"
           *  rindolf falls into the chasm
 <danderson>  "How come you know so much about delta algorithms? - Well, you
              have to know these things when you're a commiter."

        Freenode #svn's Quest for the Holy Grail

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish      [email-masked]
Homepage:        http://www.shlomifish.org/

95% of the programmers consider 95% of the code they did not write, in the
bottom 5%.