Subject: Running a script whenever a particular RPM is installed

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:27:36 +0300 (IDT)

Hi!

I'm using Mandrake Linux 8.2 with RPM 4.0.3. I'd like a certain script to
run whenever a particular RPM is installed, whether from by the rpm
command, by urpmi, by rpmdrake, or by the upgrade CD. I need this because
I don't like some of the default gvim settings and have to modify them
manually every time.

I could put it in my rc.d scripts, but would rather have something more
modular.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:43:40 +0300 (IDT)

Oops! Sorry guys, I meant to send it to Linux-IL and sent it here by
mistake. Let's not start another "technical questions/wanna be a cracker"
thread.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>