Subject: ISP net maps

From: Oleg Goldshmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Feb 2001 16:38:54 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone know of a site with more updated ISP maps than
http://www.iguide.co.il/maps.htm ?

-- 
Oleg Goldshmidt | [email-masked] 
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;
 And wit depends on dilatory time." [Shakespeare]

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:18:43 +0200

> http://www.iguide.co.il/maps.htm ?

For obvious reasons (just look at the bottom of the page quoted above)
I'm interested in the answer to that too :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |         Sunday, Feb 25 2001, 2 Adar 5761
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Always keep your words soft and sweet,
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |just in case you have to eat them.