Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Re: OS development

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:41:22 +0200

> The work consists of 2 parts.
> The first one is a theoretical one. It deals with explaining the 
> various task an OS has to do, etc...
> The second part is a SMALL OS I will write that will be able to run 
> some basic programs in assembly.

We still have most documents for Scheme OS on the web, no? 
Perhaps we found someone to revitalize it :-)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 06:46:57 -0000

> Perhaps we found someone to revitalize it :-)

Ohh ohh... why is everybody looking at me?  
Should I run for my life?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:50:54 -0000

> Perhaps we found someone to revitalize it :-)

I would like to check Scheme OS if you could point me to it. :)
I would also like to get any info about it... btw, who wrote it?

Peleg.