Subject: Fwd: PHRACK #60 HAS BEEN RELEASED

From: Muli Ben-Yehuda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:49:47 +0200

This might interest some of you. Highly recommended reading. 

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:49:00 +0000
From: [email-masked]
User-Agent: Mutt/1.3.25i
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PHRACK #60 HAS BEEN RELEASED

                  PHRACK Inc. is proud to present

            .oO( P H R A C K   N U M B E R   6 0  )Oo.

We are proud that we finally can present you the one and only, the best,
the always right and never wrong dmca-ignoring and bush-bashing PHRACK
magazine NUMBER 60! Having now reached this milestone we hope to be
able to keep you satisfied with both quality and quantity. All the kudos
goes the the authors who came up with jucy articles for the X-MAS release.
We have taken up the good old Phrack Prophile again and have a brand-new
section called Tool Armory.

               _.                      _
              *  `.__________________.'_'._       ___ ___
           /|_____/`._____:    /_____     `._____/  //  /_______|\
          /      \  _`._  \   //   _ \____  `.     //  /  .*      \
         (        \ \  `. /  /_\  /__/   /  / /.__     \.'         )
          \  _____/  \___`.     )    \  :  /  \ `.  \   \_______  /
           \|    /___/ /___/.__/__/\__\___/\_____/_._\____\     |/
                           `-' pHRACK#6o          `-'

|=[ Table of Contents ]=-------------------------------------------------=|
| 0x01 Introduction                                 Phrack Staff 0x009 kb |
| 0x02 Loopback                                     Phrack Staff 0x00b kb |
| 0x03 Linenoise                                    Phrack Staff 0x01e kb |
| 0x04 Toolz Armory                                 Packet Storm 0x00b kb |
| 0x05 Phrack Prophile on horizon                   Phrack Staff 0x009 kb |
| 0x06 Smashing The Kernel Stack For Fun And Profit         noir 0x03e kb |
| 0x07 Burning the bridge: Cisco IOS exploits                 FX 0x028 kb |
| 0x08 Static Kernel Patching                             jbtzhm 0x072 kb |
| 0x09 Big Loop Integer Protection                 Oded Horovitz 0x067 kb |
| 0x0a Basic Integer Overflows                            blexim 0x01b kb |
| 0x0b SMB/CIFS By The Root                                ledin 0x07c kb |
| 0x0c Firewall Spotting with broken CRC                    Ed3f 0x026 kb |
| 0x0d Low Cost and Portable GPS Jammer                anonymous 0x021 kb |
| 0x0e Traffic Lights                                   plunkett 0x015 kb |
| 0x0f Phrack World News                            Phrack Staff 0x018 kb |
| 0x10 Phrack magazine extraction utility           Phrack Staff 0x015 kb |
|=------------------------------------------------------------=[ 0x282 kb |

   . . .   see yourself at http://www.phrack.org/

Enjoy the Magazine!

Yours Sincerly,

- PHRACK STAFF -

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Muli Ben-Yehuda

"The speed of light really is too slow nowdays." -- Alan Cox