Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Re: Hacktivity: An Automatic Win32 Building Scri pt for Freecell Solver

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:06:19 +0200

> I wanted to use WinZip. I really did. But I could not find any command
> line interface or OLE automation in its documentation (or on Google).
> YHBT.

http://www.winzip.com/wzcline.htm

(This is the site you get if you enter "winzip command line" into google,
and click "I Feel Lucky")

---

From: Tzafrir Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:36:06 +0300 (IDT)

> and click "I Feel Lucky")

You still have to download and install it. So chances are it won't be
inscluded in a typical winzip installation. And if extra download is
needed, why not go for zip/unzip?

(yes: winzip may have some nice features, but those seem unrelevant here,
or at least: not worth the price)

-- 
Tzafrir Cohen                        /"\
mailto:[email-masked]        \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Taub 229, 972-4-829-3942,             X   Against  HTML  Mail
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir   / \

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:55:42 +0300 (IDT)

> and click "I Feel Lucky")

Interesting. However:

1. It only supports the latest version of WinZip (and there are a zillion
older versions floating around)
2. It requires manual installation.

I'd rather use the Info-Zip zip.exe and unzip.exe files as they are
self-contained, and don't require manual intervention.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"