Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Trumps Are No Longer a Fantasy

From: Ishay Sommer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:15:07 +0200

I say, get more fundings, work on the teleport, and teleport a flying camera
to the person.
Or an extracted camera from the person's shirt

-----Original Message-----
From: Moshe Zadka [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 2:15 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Trumps Are No Longer a Fantasy

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Ishay Sommer wrote:

> hm.. that makes it more complex.
> some form of a client device must be installed on the remote host doesn't
> it?
> 
> or you can teleport a small flying camera to the person's location to
> picture it, but that depends on V2.0...
> 
> -----Original Message-----

Oh I don't mind a client device: I just don't want the remote person
to have to *do* anything. This is different. I thought about putting a
complex (but non-intrusive) camera-mirror setup to videotape the person
but couldn't find one. 

--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:21:18 +0200 (IST)

> Or an extracted camera from the person's shirt

Intrusive. 
I thought about mass-detection to recreate the persons state, though...

---

From: Adi Stav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:25:00 +0200

> I thought about mass-detection to recreate the persons state, though...

Transplant electrodes in the motoric section of the brain to transmit
the current state of the facial muscles over to the trump. Then use
this information to morph the person face image using the muscle
information in real time.

The hard part would be putting enough processing power to do the real
time morphing inside the thin and flexible trump. The electrodes are
easier, I can transplant them in over the weened if Chen lends me her
leatherman. 

	- Adi Stav