Subject: Snoopy Calendar ?!

From: Eliran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 18:37:52 +0100

I'm sorry if this is quite off-topic but this topic seems
to fit here oddly..

Well, what is the big deal of the Snoopy Calendar from 1969 ?
-- 
		<a href="http://www.rootshell.be/~eg">Eliran G.</a>

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:24:36 +0200

> Well, what is the big deal of the Snoopy Calendar from 1969 ?

Excuse me?
What "Snoopy Calendar for 1969"? Are you referring to some URL you forgot
to mention?

And yes, it doesn't seem quite off-topic ;)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |         Sunday, Dec 8 2002, 3 Tevet 5763
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |What's tiny, yellow and very dangerous? A
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |canary with the super-user password.

---

From: Eliran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 18:07:15 +0200

>What "Snoopy Calendar for 1969"? Are you referring to some URL you forgot
http://udel.edu/~ademan/snoopy1969.html

Also see:

http://www.armory.com/tests/hacker.html See question 70 and 71.