Subject: ANN: Philosophy-IL

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:28:37 +0200 (IST)

In order to keep further political discussions, as well as general
discssion of non-computer related philosophy off this list, I started the
Philosophy-IL mailing list:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/philosophy-il/

The primary language is English and the topic is Philosophy, Science (to
a lesser extent), and related subjects. We can hold political discussions
only if they are philosophically innovative and profound.

Note that subsequent versions of "The Eternal Jew", which is my pet
philosophical hack will be posted to there, and you are welcome to comment
on it, without having to feel guilty for making an off-topic discussion.

Happy philosophizing,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"