Subject: Mysterious n2chz and n8chz

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:23:00 +0200 (IST)

This time, n8chz seems to have passed Turing's Test, unlike n2chz.
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  A Cabal must be tied in order to exist, and
people stopped working on IGLU Cabal due to Sylvester, and left it in an
untied state somewhere in the Mideast.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 22:00:32 -0000
From: n8chz <[email-masked]>
To: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Is one of Hackers-IL's subscribers an artificial intelligence?

--- In hackers-il@y..., Omer Zak <omerz@a...> wrote:
> I have received the following strange E-mail message.
> Does anyone know n2chz?
> Who/what is n2chz really?
>                                              --- Omer
> There is no IGLU Cabal.  One of the prospective Cabalists turned 
out to
> be a zebra.  Another one is a silent llama.  A third one is a 
python (this
> is the one who has the nickname "Monty").  Most of the others are
> aritifical intelligences running on the home network of Marc the 
Terrible.
> WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

I am n8chz.  I am as organic as you are, perhaps more so.  I 
apologize profusely if I have spammed.  If only artificial 
intelligences are allowed to subscribe, please unsubscribe me.  If 
there is an n2chz, then he or she is most likely located in the 
(untied) state of New York.