Subject: i really need help

From: jbo robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:26:00 -0800 (PST)

hi i have this girlfriend and im trying to get her
password to see if she cheating on me or not can u
help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

---

From: Tzafrir Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:42:18 +0200 (IST)

> help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

Sorry, wrong list.

This list is for hackers as in:
http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

-- 
Tzafrir Cohen                        /"\
mailto:[email-masked]        \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Taub 229, 972-4-829-3942,             X   Against  HTML  Mail
http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir   / \

---

From: Adir Abraham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:50:05 +0200 (IST)

> hi i have this girlfriend and im trying to get her
"this girlfriend"?

> help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

This is a hackers-il list, but is not a crackers-il or vicious-il list.
Find for yourself another place to express your paranoia feelings. You
should be ashamed that you even think that this list will help you.

This place is the wrong one for you.

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>

-- 
____________________________________________________________________________
Adir Abraham
Technion's Advisors Group and Public PC Farms Manager
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Haifa, Israel
ICQ# 1841481
Cel# +972-53-243438, +972-55-481245
KeyID: 0xD8DC85C7  Fingerprint: 138D 8F41 7A06 44A0  3DBB 9DC3 FE8B 2658
____________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:10:56 +0200 (EET)

Hello Jbo,

> help me or send me a program ????????????? thanks

Contrary to some of my associates on this mailing list, I have a reply,
which should address your real need.

Let's define:
A = you suspect that she is cheating on you
B = it is important for you that she not be cheating on you
C = the probability that she is cheating on you

Then:

C = 0.05*A + 0.95*B

In short:  you went to the trouble of posting your question to the
Hackers-IL mailing list, which hosts some of the brightest minds in a far
and distant country.  Therefore, it can be assumed that your B has high
value, probably as much as 100%.

Therefore, C (the probability that she is cheating on you) is at least
95%.  Thus, you have a working approximation of the answer to your
question, even without having to find her password or snoop into her
papers or whatever she is hiding inside her sexy panties.
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  A woman important for the effort did not have the
wisdom to avoid a jealously possessive boyfriend.  So, she lost her
life when her boyfriend had an attack of "Othelloitis", before
contributing her knowledge and wisdom to the effort.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Game Wizard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 22:16:00 +0200

Bravo!!!

LOL.

I loved that "approximation" thingie.

GW.