Subject: Is one of Hackers-IL's subscribers an artificial intelligence?

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:55:16 +0200 (IST)

I have received the following strange E-mail message.
Does anyone know n2chz?
Who/what is n2chz really?
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  One of the prospective Cabalists turned out to
be a zebra.  Another one is a silent llama.  A third one is a python (this
is the one who has the nickname "Monty").  Most of the others are
aritifical intelligences running on the home network of Marc the Terrible.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:47:44 -0000
From: n8chz <[email-masked]>
To: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Is Capitalism the Ideal or the State of the Art?

--- In hackers-il@y..., Omer Zak <omerz@a...> wrote:
> Fundamentally - no change.  There will be stronger safety net for 
people
> who fail the capitalist game (150 years ago you could face the death
> penalty for stealing a loaf of bread, today you'd just be pitied if 
you
> were caught in this criminal act).

Why do you believe this to be so?  Do you expect an increase or 
decrease in the failure percentage?  Failure to lose intellectual 
property might not be so miserable for beat people if at least we can 
lose survival of (only) the fittest.

>  People will take more risks (this is
> happening even now, when people invest money in startups with no 
good
> business models).

Could this be in part due to the supposedly stronger safety net?

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:01:17 +0200 (IST)

OOPS, I meant n8chz, not n2chz.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Omer Zak wrote:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
> 
>  
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 
> 
>