Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Keyboard for real hackers.

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:39:55 +0200

> Hi!
> 
> take look at this:
> 
> http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/img_hhkb/act_size/hhk17_1024.jpg
> 

I wish wish wish there was a keyboard that was both ergonomic (in the style
of MS natural keyboard. isn't ms a great hardware company?) and had the keys
in the right places (Sun Style, but with the esc bigger and closer to my
fingers and a bigger spacebar)

---

From: Omer Musaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:01:52 +0300

> fingers and a bigger spacebar)
I am a big fan of MS Natural keryboards, but those have some flaws:

MS Natural Elite, the one you can easily shop in israely shops is 
adopted to use less
space on a desk, and has, therefore, screwed cursor keys.
MS Natural Pro - the bigger one, is not sold in israel.

in addition, these keyboards get really bad shape after a year and a 
half of heavy use.

Logitech has a very nice keyboard/mouse combo:
http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/15

The drawbak is that those gadgets are cordless - which means you will be 
eating batteries
like junk food.

Once, there where quite nice keyboards by IBM - with those "clicky" keys.
Now, I cant find them anymore.

-- 
--   
Omer Mussaev    051-308-214   mailto:[email-masked]
systems programmer, Mercury Interactive/RND/Conduct/core

---

From: Evgeny Zemlerub <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:13:01 +0300

Well...take a look at those: http://www.ergosci.com/keyboards.html
I am personally thinking about buying Kinesis keyboard. Looks nice, and
people that used it usually have positive comments. Anyone tried it ?

Chen Shapira wrote:

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Failed tests, classes skipped, forgotten locker combinations.
> Remember the good 'ol days
> http://click.egroups.com/1/7076/12/_/_/_/964338343/
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]

---

From: Omer Musaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:12:56 +0300

> people that used it usually have positive comments. Anyone tried it ?
A nice link:)

Regarding Kinesis, jwz wrote a nice review of ergongnomic keyboards:

http://www.jwz.org/gruntle/wrists.html