Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Trumps Are No Longer a Fantasy

From: Ishay Sommer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:09:17 +0200

hm.. that makes it more complex.
some form of a client device must be installed on the remote host doesn't
it?

or you can teleport a small flying camera to the person's location to
picture it, but that depends on V2.0...

-----Original Message-----
From: Moshe Zadka [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 1:55 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Trumps Are No Longer a Fantasy

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Ishay Sommer wrote:

> when you open the trump, you put it in your hand... that's where you see
the
> picture, and the camera should be put there

But where will the camera on the person I'm talking to be? Remeber, the
remote person just has to answer: he doesn't have to have trumps.

--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:14:53 +0200 (IST)

> -----Original Message-----

Oh I don't mind a client device: I just don't want the remote person
to have to *do* anything. This is different. I thought about putting a
complex (but non-intrusive) camera-mirror setup to videotape the person
but couldn't find one.