Subject: RE: [hackers-il] beating the Avergae

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 17:08:14 +0200

> Second, I know lisp (nowhere close to the level of Paul Graham of
> course), and I use it in development (for prototyping and stuff). I
> would love to program in lisp for a living. Not that I will quit my
> current job if anyone mentions lisp in my presence, but I'll certainly
> want to know more. Are there lisp jobs in Israel at all?

We have enough disgruntled Lisp/Scheme lovers here to open a consulting
company.

"List Processing International"

"Lambda Calculators Inc."

:-)

---

From: Adi Stav <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:15:22 +0300

> "Lambda Calculators Inc."

Wasn't there some LISP web application platform (I remember something
vaguely)? Would that make a good (or even better, a practical)
application for LISP?