Subject: FW: Read this...

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:20:59 +0200

While I oppose to the use of the female body to add appeal to unrelated
subject:

> Britney's Guide to Semiconductor Physics
> 
> http://britneyspears.ac/lasers.htm

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:49:39 +0200 (EET)

Reminds me of the peril of teaching a course in semiconductors in a
yeshiva.  The dangerous associations between electron-hole meetings (or
annihilations), which is part of the magic of semiconductors - and the
forbidden fruits of meetings between hard things and soft-bordered holes.
                                             --- Omer
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Oleg Goldshmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Dec 2000 11:05:39 +0200

> forbidden fruits of meetings between hard things and soft-bordered holes.

Hmm. I recall lecturing a group of "general Science" students at TAU
on a huge black hole in Virgo (Betula in Hebrew). The students thought
the whole idea was incredibly funny. I showed pictures, too... :)

-- 
Oleg Goldshmidt | Comgates Ltd. | [email-masked] 
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;
 And wit depends on dilatory time." [Shakespeare]