Subject: Slightly OT: A Pseudo-political but philosophical post.

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 06:37:58 +0200 (IST)

Well, I specifically forked Philosophy-IL to be able to discuss
non-technical matters and to discuss politics with some style. However, I
posted a message there a while ago, which was slightly political in nature
but in my highly biased opinion is quite profound and also discusses
philosophy as well as politics.

Now, I received no replies, including not nice ones. The problem is that
most of the members of this esteemed forum did not bother to join
Philosophy-IL (and so far I was too lazy to tell other people about it).
So, if you can afford to take some time and read it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/philosophy-il/message/77

I'll appreciate any comment including "I liked it", "Very nice", "It was
OK", "I hated it", or "You should have spelled bar instead of baz in the
third paagraph". The thing is I'd like to try my luck publishing it in
Kuro5hin, and would like an initial round of criticisms.

Beware of the Reply-To header.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fsih

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"