Subject: RE: [hackers-il] The dream retinue for star programmers

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:05:37 +0200

> Any other wild ideas?

I would get a tool maker.

Whenever I need CVs to do just something else, and Yet another emacs
feature, or a small script to do specific tasks, I find myself wishing for
someone else who would know perl/emacs-lisp better than I do and do it for
me.
Same for writing setups and doing builds.
 (where I work they have a special team handling CVS/Build/Setup for
everyone, its fantastic!)

---

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:07:49 +0200

> Besides, I woild like to have a decent salary, good stock 
> options share 
> and a car.

I think everyone gets a decent amount of those.
Ofcourse the more valuable you are the higher the value of "good" and
"decent" become.
So those are automatic :-)