Subject: "On Lisp" now available online for download

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:48:09 +0200 (IST)

The book "On Lisp" by Paul Graham is now available for free download on
the web.

Check:

http://www.paulgraham.com/onlisptext.html

Enjoy!

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"

---

From: Oleg Goldshmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Feb 2002 10:16:51 +0200

> The book "On Lisp" by Paul Graham is now available for free download on

Oh! I own a hard copy, but it's great to have an online resource. For
those who have not read the book, I heartily recommend it (not just
for learning Lisp, but for many important programming concepts).

-- 
Oleg Goldshmidt | [email-masked] 
"If it ain't broken, it has not got enough features yet."