Subject: google collection

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:22:33 +0300

WARNING: This is going to be yet another geeky and quite-off-topic posting...

I looked at google.com's site yesterday, and I liked how they changed
their logo for earth-day (it's still on today, so you can take a look).
I then remembered that in Halloween they did a similar thing, in also
in other holidays. I decided that (artistically speaking) it's a great
idea, and I really admire a company with such creativity.
Then I decided - if people can collect sitex penguins, and mcdonalds
happy-meal toys, why can't I collect Google logos?

My first logo was
http://www.google.com/logos/earthday.gif

Then I started guessing other logo names (the /logos/ directory is not
readable), and ended up with:
http://www.google.com/logos/halloween.gif
http://www.google.com/logos/stpatricks.gif
http://www.google.com/logos/valentine.gif

Then I found that they have a page with all their logos, in
http://www.google.com/stickers.html
Which kind of takes the fun out of this whole collection idea, but
it's still a nice collection :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |       Monday, Apr 23 2001, 30 Nisan 5761
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |An error? Impossible! My modem is error
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |correcting.