Subject: A Freshmeat Editorial I wrote

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:59:10 +0300 (IDT)

Check:

http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/519/

One distinguished member of this list contributed some feedback to the
original draft, and made me change my strategy a bit.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:39:22 +0300

> http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/519/

So now Shlomi also has a funny biography ;)

Quoting the above page:

   "Shlomi Fish once defined himself as a "Programmer, Writer, Amateur
    Mathematician, Wannabe Philosopher, and someone who studies in the
    Technion in the vain hope of becoming an Electrical Engineer". He does
    not consider himself a sane person, but is quite certain that only makes
    him more interesting."

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |       Saturday, Aug 10 2002, 2 Elul 5762
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I am the world's greatest authority on my
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |own opinion.

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:44:17 +0300 (IDT)

>     not consider himself a sane person, but is quite certain that only makes

That's not really a biography but rather a summary of what I am. I can
come up with something more similar to what Pike and RMS wrote, if you
give me enough time.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>