Subject: [OT] rms in China

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:27:10 +0200

http://www.rons.net.cn/hf/rms_china.html

beautiful pictures of China, from rms's China tour.

--
Chen Shapira

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:23:46 +0300 (IDT)

> beautiful pictures of China, from rms's China tour.

How can RMS be OT on hackers-il?
--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
There is no GOD but Python, and HTTP is its prophet.
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:43:51 +0300 (IDT)

> How can RMS be OT on hackers-il?

RMS is never OT on hackers-il, but trips in China can be very OT,
especially if the closest thing to computers shown in the pictures are
2000 year old abacuses.

DISCLAIMER:  I didn't bother to surf into the quoted URL and view the
             pictures.
                                             --- Omer
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.