Subject: Pictures

From: "Arik <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:23:20 -0000

Hello all

I have uploaded pictures into the pictures section. They are
full-size, I didn't down-scale them. They are of low quality, I'm
afraid. Had I more time, I would have taken care to compose them better.

And to make sure Mulix' eyes are open.

-- Arik

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:46:45 +0200

> afraid. Had I more time, I would have taken care to compose them better.

Nice pictures!

Just a small correction: In the picture titled "Mulix Omer Choo" (the
one with the nice closeup of the Kadishman sheep and of the fact I boycott
cable), the person on the left of the picture is in fact me (Nadav), not
Muli.

> And to make sure Mulix' eyes are open.

:)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |       Sunday, Dec 22 2002, 17 Tevet 5763
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |This space is for sale - inquire inside.
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |