Subject: RE: Orthodox beards, gas masks and beepers for deaf persons (was: Re: , [hackers-il] Re: facial hairius extremis)

From: Arik Baratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:12:05 +0200

Well, I work for the company that makes Port Authority, so I don't think
it's bad. Sort of like an advertisement. Besides, it makes people in mailing
lists I write to ask me what it is and why it is reading my mail, and by
answering I provide even more advertisement, just like I do now :-)

Our web site is http://www.vidius.com, if you're interested.

Take care.

-- Arik

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadav Har'El [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 11:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Orthodox beards, gas masks and beepers for deaf persons (was:
Re: , [hackers-il] Re: facial hairius extremis)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002, Arik Baratz wrote about "RE: Orthodox beards, gas
masks and beepers for deaf persons (was: Re: , [hackers-il] Re: facial
hairius extremis)":
> This mail message was scanned by Vidius Port Authority 
> (Enterprise Edition) for unauthorized confidential and 
> proprietary information.

Just curious - isn't the fact that a company is using this "Vidius Port
Authority" to protect itself, in itself confidential information? :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Jan 22 2002, 9 Shevat
5762
[email-masked]
|-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |The software said it requires Windows
95
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |or better, so I installed Linux.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

******************************************************************
This mail message was scanned by Vidius Port Authority 
(Enterprise Edition) for unauthorized confidential and 
proprietary information.

http://www.vidius.com
******************************************************************

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:55:38 +0200

> Our web site is http://www.vidius.com, if you're interested.

Reading it made me wonder about two really non-important questions:
1. Is "vidius" supposed to mean something in Latin?
2. What does the  >1011001100111110011011000001100010010010011001110<
   at the end of the webpage mean (I'm two lasy to try to decipher it. It's
   not even an integer number of bytes...).

:)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |      Tuesday, Jan 22 2002, 9 Shevat 5762
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |If at first you don't succeed, skydiving
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |is not for you.