Subject: Joel Spolsky' UI Design for Programmers 2 in Hebrew

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:28:47 +0300 (IDT)

You can find it here:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/ui_design-2-heb.html

There's also:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/five-worlds-heb.html (five worlds
third or fourth revision)

and

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/things.html (things you must never do)

If you wish to send corrections, send them as either HTML with coloured
marking or transliterated into English. The HTML need not be valid because
I am working on my own copy and incorporate the changes manually. It just
have to look OK.

Please keep the discussion off the list.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"