Subject: Working Implmentation of an FCFS RWLock

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:50:43 +0200 (IST)

Check:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/rwlock/

I discovered a few inaccuracies in the Schema while writing the code. The
archive contains an updated schema.

Have fun and happy hacking.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

"Let's suppose you have a table with 2^n cups..."
"Wait a second - is n a natural number?"

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:38:50 +0200 (IST)

Added timed gain locks and try locks routines.

I also received one question from someone who noticed it on Freshmeat.
Apparently, LinuxThreads ships with its own implementation of a R/W Lock,
but I'm not sure it's an FCFS one.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish