Subject: Mailing-list dedicated for my story

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:08:43 +0200 (IST)

After reading the man page of ezmlm-make I managed to create a mailing
list dedicated for discussion and posting updates on my new story. ("The
Pope Died on Sunday") 

To subscribe send an empty message to the following mail address:

[email-masked]

The address for sending messages is :

[email-masked]

The subscription information is permanently available on the story's
home page.

BTW, if anybody of you have read my previous creations ("The Enemy and How
I Helped to Fight it", and "The one with the Fountainhead") and has some
commentary, please send it. Preferablly to my private address or the tpdos
mailing-list.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked] 
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of 
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.