Subject: Re: OO no... here we gOO again...

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:02:59 +0300 (IDT)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Ira Abramov wrote:

> b. a symposium we could organize with Vadik, Ury, Zadka, Chen, Gaal and
> other illuminaries (pun intended) of this list giving their definitions
> of OO. we may not agree but we will ALL be wiser, and it's better than
> this stupid flamewar.
> 
> and before one of you peeps "great idea Ira, when is it happening?",
> I'll preemptively "shh" you and ask you to organize a lecture hall for
> it yourself!

Ok, if people really want this (please answer to me personally) I can
organize a "what is OO?" symposium. Ira, can you send me the contact info
for the guys at SGI?

--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
There is no IGLU cabal.
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:07:32 +0300 (IDT)

> organize a "what is OO?" symposium. Ira, can you send me the contact info

One more note: I'll argue any way other people don't, so I'll have to have
your views in advance to prepare my arguments <wink>
--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
There is no IGLU cabal.
http://advogato.org/person/moshez