Subject: RE: [hackers-il] structured procrastination

From: Chen Shapira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:26:26 +0200

> ever wondered how some people manage to get so much done?
> http://www-csli.stanford.edu/%7Ejohn/procrastination.html

:-)
Perhaps the reason I'm not getting things done is because I'm actually doing
all the things other people are avoiding (university exercises, paying
bills, talking to bank, etc.)

BTW, may I inquire how did you come across an article written by an obscure
philosophy prof.?

---

From: mulix <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:37:24 +0200 (IST)

On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Chen Shapira wrote:

> BTW, may I inquire how did you come across an article written by an
> obscure philosophy prof.?

sure, choo sent it to me while we were discussing tcp QoS and the
syscalltrack project (read: we were procrastinating on irc). guy, where
did you come accross it?
 --
mulix

http://www.pointer.co.il/~mulix/
http://syscalltrack.sf.net/