Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Hacker meeting

From: Ishay Sommer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:40:43 +0200

how about just asking everyone what is their age? I'll be 22 tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Moshe Zadka [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 3:29 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Hacker meeting

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Ishay Sommer wrote:

> how many people are on the list anyway?

You can chekc it via egroups.

> and what is the average age?

How would you measure it? Ask everyone for photocopies of their ID card?
--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:46:06 +0200 (IST)

> how about just asking everyone what is their age? I'll be 22 tomorrow.

I'm a blond 18 year old female.
See what I mean?

I have no doubt Mr. Chen will have some Chinese proverb for us about that.
(Please don't hit me!)
--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:09:44 +0200

> I'm a blond 18 year old female.

I'll be 80 in 55 years :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |     Thursday, Nov 2 2000, 4 Heshvan 5761
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |We aim to please, you aim too, please.
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |(sign in a gas station men's room)