Subject: tea party

From: "omerm " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 22:56:17 -0000

we have to have one. With all kinds of Tibetian tea.

omerm

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 02:24:05 +0300 (EET DST)

While I am opposed to declarations of official Linux distribution or
official Lingua Franca of the group, I am in favor of declaring certain
foods as official foods for the nascent Israeli Hackers Community.

The food should be as varied as pizza, Chinese food or tea, yet have an
original Israeli flavor.  Food, which Marc (of the differential SCSI
cable fame) can cook, is preferable.

My first choice is Sushi, but this may be problematic to people who hack
Talmud (perhaps the oldest hackers community in the world, lasting from
the heyday of the Roman Empire, and originating in Yavne).

Cholent may come in varieties and flavors, but is not suitable as hackers'
food because it causes temporary suspension of brain activity.  Mangal
food may be suitable - several kinds of meats, possible to develop
non-meat varieties (such as onions, tomatoes, and maybe experiment with
more exotic foods).

Pasta also comes at several varieties (in Jerusalem there is a whole
restaurant secializing in this).

Any other ideas?

> we have to have one. With all kinds of Tibetian tea.

                                             --- Omer
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 09:43:37 +0300 (IDT)

> we have to have one. With all kinds of Tibetian tea.

<apache>
+1
</apache>
--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html
http://www.linux.org.il -- we put the penguin in .com

---

From: Gaal Yahas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:53:29 +0300

> we have to have one. With all kinds of Tibetian tea.

Tibetian, eh? I have some nice Parisian Earl Gray here...

-- 
believing is seeing
[email-masked]
http://www.forum2.org/gaal/

---

From: Omer Mussaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 11:31:03 +0300

> Tibetian, eh? I have some nice Parisian Earl Gray here...

KOOL!!!

--
Omer Mussaev    051-308-214   mailto:[email-masked]
systems programmer, Mercury Interactive/RND/Conduct/core