Subject: Afterparty

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:27:37 +0200

And, for the online afterparty:

None of the 5 books I got in the book swap seems to have been registered in
bookcrossing. I invite the people who gave them to me to register them in
bookcrossing.com, and tell me about it so you could get marked for a "caught
release".

The books are:
	G.D. Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye"
	Sylvia Nasar's "A Beautiful Mind"
	Peter Straub's "The Hellfire Club"
	Erich Maria Remarque, "Im Westen Nichts Neues"
	Kevin J. Anderson, "Ruins" (based on the X Files)

I also encourage people who got my books to "catch" them on bookcrossing
(I wrote the book ID on the first page of each book).

P.S. For people who wondered (in one of the questions I asked in one of the
duels-for-books in the book swap), here is the exact number of spams I ever
got (starting in 1997, I believe): 13553. Earlier this year I thought about
"celebrating" the 10,000th spam. Very recently I (did not) celebrate the
passing of the 100 MB mark of my spam archive :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |     Saturday, Dec 21 2002, 17 Tevet 5763
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I started out with nothing... I still
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |have most of it.

---

From: guy keren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:54:04 +0200 (IST)

> 	G.D. Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye"

just registered the book, under BCID 528-417467.

i also registered "The Annotated Alice" under BCID 718-417476 (i think
orna got it).

i won't be able to register the other two books unless i get details about 
them (title, author) - because i'm not sure i knwo them properly ;)

-- 
guy

"For world domination - press 1,
 or dial 0, and please hold, for the creator." -- nob o. dy