Subject: Slightly OT: A story I started to write

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 00:17:06 +0200 (IST)

Well, "The Pope Died on Sunday." is not available on my homepage for your
review. My homepage URL is:

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

It's in Hebrew, so for the meanwhile I'm only publishing it in RTF and
Logical HTML, which are the formats supported by Word. Thus, Konquerer is
recommended for the Linux users among you.

The story is about a female CS graduate who work as a computer graphic
artist and there will be a lot of hackerdomia in it, so it's not entirely
off-topic.

So enjoy.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

P.S: I'm probably going to start a mailing-list dedicated to creative
writing here on Egroups. It won't be specific to Israel, but nonetheless,
it could be of interest to Israelis who like to read or write fiction and
non-fiction. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked] 
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of 
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.

---

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:17:40 +0200 (IST)

> it could be of interest to Israelis who like to read or write fiction and

Apparently, there is a [email-masked] mailing-list. It seems to be
quite dead and off-topic for the recent time, but I'll try it out before I
start a new one.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
> 
> 
> 
>