Subject: [meta] language wars

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 15:21:05 +0300

I'm sure we all enjoy the language wars that errupt twice daily between omer
and moshe.
However, I do think they can both improve their use (or abuse) of the fine
english language.

For a fine piece of historical language war:
http://www.apocalypse.org/pub/u/kjc/flamage/FMH_ALL.html

--
Chen Shapira	Web Developer and Linux Activist
The algorithm for finding the longest path in a graph is NP-complete.
For you systems people, that means it's *real slow*.

---

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 15:47:41 +0300 (EET DST)

> I'm sure we all enjoy the language wars that errupt twice daily between omer

Make it "between Moshe and the Gang of Omers".  As he is fighting both
Moussav and Zak.

> http://www.apocalypse.org/pub/u/kjc/flamage/FMH_ALL.html

1. What is a Galiano bottle?
2. Anyone for critical re-reading the "Had-Gadia" poem in Hagaddah of
   Passover?  (hint:  rod with time-varying hardness, hot pussy, bitch in
   heat, fire of passion and The Ultimate Orgasm at the very end).

                                             --- Omer
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.

---

From: Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 16:29:43 +0300 (IDT)

> Make it "between Moshe and the Gang of Omers".  As he is fighting both

Hah! I can fight you both while programming Eliza in Python with my spare
hand <wink>

--
Moshe Zadka <[email-masked]>
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html
http://www.linux.org.il -- we put the penguin in .com