Subject: [Poetic Hacks] Software development in Shakespeare's English

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:28:44 +0300 (IDT)

According to Slashdot, The Shakespeare Programming Language is described
at http://spl.pu240.com/, and a HTML document can be found at
http://spl.pu240.com/htmldoc/

Now, how about writing a version of the DeCSS algorithm in this language?
                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  All of its former members turned into poet
(pet?) programmers, writing software in such languages as Agnon's Hebrew,
Kafka's Czech and especially Chaucerian English (very good for highly
*penetrating* investigations into the structure of databases).
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 19:02:28 +0300

> Now, how about writing a version of the DeCSS algorithm in this language?

Well, you can write it in any language you want... Just don't blame us for
what you do ;)

If you're looking for a funny language to write your program in (and one
that actually works), try Latinized Perl (Lingua::Romana::Perligata --
Perl for the XXI-imum Century) - see
	http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~damian/papers/HTML/Perligata.html

Would you believe that someone manage to make Perl have a syntax even
weirder than it currently has? :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |      Saturday, Sep  1 2001, 14 Elul 5761
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |My typos are intentional copyright traps.
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |