Subject: Free Software, Free Society: Selected Essays of Richard M. Stallman

From: Gilad Ben-Yossef <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:43:27 +0200 (IST)

http://www.gnu.org/doc/book13.html

I got my copy today, together with a GNU/cap... :-)

-- 
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Nadav Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:51:34 +0200

> http://www.gnu.org/doc/book13.html

What is it - a collection of articles that already appear online, or
something that doesn't?
(I assume it couldn't be the latter, because it will completely contradict
Stallman's M.O.).

I also couldn't find a more detailed table of contents...

So after you read it, tell us if you recommend it.

> I got my copy today, together with a GNU/cap... :-)

It's cap, not GNU/cap - only fanatics call it GNU/cap :) :)

-- 
Nadav Har'El                        |     Monday, Oct 28 2002, 23 Heshvan 5763
[email-masked]             |-----------------------------------------
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Attention: There will be a rain dance
http://nadav.harel.org.il           |Friday night, weather permitting.