Subject: Slightly OT: The first incident you'll come up with

From: Shlomi Fish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 21:54:11 +0200 (IST)

Let's suppose somebody asked you to think of one of an incident from your
life. What would be the first incident that would spring to your mind?

That is not synonomous with your first memory, at least not for me.
Anyway, it may be intersting to compare what incidents from their life
people recall the best.

I can tell you about the incident I always think of when I try to think of
an incident that happened to me: It was in my Seventh Grade, close to
Sukkoth. Our class was supposed to go to somewhere in School to hear a
special lecture about the holiday. My fellow classmate (who later became a
very good friend of mine) and I run into each other during the begining of
the hour. We did not know where the lecture is going to be held and we
spent the entire hour searching for our class.

We eventually met with the class at the end of the hour. Our educator
(Mehanekheth) met with us somewhat later and told us that we should have
known were we were supposed to meet in the first place. She also told us
they spotted us running all over the place from a distance (and did
nothing to call us to join them). Then she informed us that we should
prepare a report about an obscure (IMHH perception of the Jewish
tradition) Rabbi whom the lecture was about. I prepared a report and that
was the end of it.

There is at least one close second:

One time when I had to return my "debt" of matches to my friends, and
my parents had bigger matches, which my friend decided counted as 1 1/2
match.

Cheers,

	Shlomi Fish

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlomi Fish        [email-masked]
Home Page:         http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/
Home E-mail:       [email-masked]

If:
1. A is A
2. A is not not-A
does it imply that
1. B is B
2. B is not not-B