Subject: RE: [hackers-il] Lessig on Free Culture

From: "Ofir Carny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:55:03 +0300

I recommend the Flash version, it contains the slides (a bit animated), and it is easier to navigate in it, if you want to go a bit faster.

-----Original Message-----
From: Omer Zak [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:00 AM
To: Hackers-IL
Subject: Re: [hackers-il] Lessig on Free Culture

Another problem:

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> In http://randomfoo.net/oscon/2002/lessig/ you can find the lecture in
> various formats.If you can spare 31 minutes for hearing an interesting
> lecture, downloading the mp3 (7MB) and listening to it is recommended.
> (I didn't try the flash presentation on that site).

The MP3 version is not accessible to the hearing impaired.
I didn't check what is being offered in the other formats.

BTW, one of the motives of Sklyarov (the Russian programmer who ran afoul
of DMCA in USA) was to make the contents of E-books accessible to the
blind (as mandated by the law in Russia).
                                             --- Omer
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

**********************************************************************
This email and attachments have been scanned for recognized contextual characteristics by PortAuthority Server to SafeGuard privileged or sensitive information. Vidius, Inc. We value information.