Subject: What to do with subscriptions

From: Gaal Yahas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:38:44 +0300

Taking of from the previous two posts:

I say we remain an open group. However, we can be moderated if needed.
I suggest we ask posters of inapproprate mesages to take a look at

    http://pest.forum2.org/

and take whatever's written there personally.

:-p

-- 
believing is seeing
[email-masked]
http://www.forum2.org/gaal/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 18:56:33 +0300

>     http://pest.forum2.org/

very cool hack!
just 1 Q: when the changelog says "improving code readability" what did you
mean? that the english words were encrypted and in binary and you removed
that?

--
Chen Shapira	Web Developer and Linux Activist
The algorithm for finding the longest path in a graph is NP-complete.
For you systems people, that means it's *real slow*.

---

From: Gaal Yahas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:56:59 +0300

> very cool hack!

Thank you, thank you. The source code as given by the CGI can be cut'n'
pasted and used from the command line, BTW. (Or installed again as a
CGI, of course. RTFS for installation instructions.)

> mean? that the english words were encrypted and in binary and you removed

Oh, there used to be tabs all over. I think someone called it
"indentations" or something. Bah, I didn't like them; they agitate
the eye. <vi>ESC se ts=0</vi>, you know.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 22:07:16 -0000

> I say we remain an open group. However, we can be moderated if
needed.

It is not the openness, its something else. I want a "Transmeta" 
effect.

> and take whatever's written there personally.

good, good. Reminds me of M-x flamer.

> gaal@f...
omerm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 21:28:09 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Gaal Yahas <gaal@f...> wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 06:56:33PM +0300, chen-egroups@s... wrote:

> the eye. <vi>ESC se ts=0</vi>, you know.

well structured code has to have a well defined structure of a solid
rectangle.

omerm