Subject: Israeli companies behind the controversial CD copy protection technology?!

From: Omer Zak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:06:05 +0200 (IST)

http://www.modbee.com/24hour/entertainment/story/183508p-1775112c.html

                                             --- Omer
There is no IGLU Cabal.  Some of the candidate participants are making
money from copyright enforcement mechanisms intended for music, video and
closed source software products.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html

---

From: Alon Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:16:51 +0200 (IST)

> http://www.modbee.com/24hour/entertainment/story/183508p-1775112c.html

Reading /., are you :)

  Alon

-- 
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([email-masked]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love your neighbour, yet don't pull down your hedge.
		-- Benjamin Franklin