Subject: testing policies, recommendations

From: Oleg Goldshmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Jan 2001 11:14:20 +0200

I would be grateful for pointers to _good_ books, articles, publicly
available policy documents etc. regarding software testing procedures,
tools, recommendations. Industrial strength software, I mean.

Personal experiences?

-- 
Oleg Goldshmidt | Comgates Ltd. | [email-masked] 
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;
 And wit depends on dilatory time." [Shakespeare]

---

From: Omer Musaev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 09:00:24 -0500

> tools, recommendations. Industrial strength software, I mean.
Kernighan and Pike ("Practice of Programming") recommend following:

Donald Knuth's : "The errors of TeX" article in "Software  - Practice 
and Experience', 19,7 pp. 607-685, 1989.

Jon Bently's: "Programming Pearls" (AWL, 1986 )
                    "More Programming Pearls" (AWL, 1988)